HIDDEN FORCE FCKED UP!

Moderator:Juma4admin

TeeZeR

Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:55 am

I was listening to Rap Activity Jam on Wednesday, and they hosted Hidden Force, what happens here is that MCs come and Freestyle while promoting their album or project...then people call in and comment! These dumb-f.ucks couldn't freestyle! I used to love hidden Force, I still do but what happened on Wed. pissed me off! All they could constantly do was say the album is out and there's a video coming up!

Their excuse was that they no longer had time to freestyle...they were busy promoting hip-hop, busy in studio and all that kinda shit! I should tell you, AK(the DJ) was dissapointed! When listeners called in, they only got props from the chicks...all the guys that called were telling them shit...! They were like...."Yoo iHidden Force i qanywa ngabo ngwana" (Chicks dig Hidden Force)! What kinda shit is that, they also told sum dude to get a record deal...these imbeciles were on about cash like they were selling big! They really disappointed me! :evil: :x :x :x :evil:
dim-star

Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:01 pm

Guess they r pissing every1 off

I heard they also pissed Chester saying he is old n he should leave rap..lol

Is Chester a rapper??anyway didnt kno that was him wit One Nation on that song.
chemical

Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:10 pm

The only dudes im feeling is gauza and lebza i used to like hoodlum but i dont know what the fuck went wrong wit him, i got the cd and its not all that .im also dissapointed :( .
K9

Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:54 pm

Cats I understand ukuthi these cats might've disappointed yall kodwa nginicela kahle plz dont start threads like this, they jus tryna do their own thing, so plz dont h8. As 4 chemical, haai jo, u're a str8 up h8r, I've also got da album and I think all da tracks r hot except for "The Streets". B4 u h8 on my niggas u go and lace 19 tracks half as hot, then hit me up. Otherwise luv 2 all.
TeeZeR

Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:10 am

[quote name="K9"]Cats I understand ukuthi these cats might've disappointed yall kodwa nginicela kahle plz dont start threads like this, they jus tryna do their own thing, so plz dont h8.[/quote]

No No NOOO K9, it is through behavior they pulled that hip-hop is being a gimmick nowadays! Ima say this, they are being all commercial...what typa wack shit is that, having no time to freestyle...pffft, I have no respect for this mainstream ish! The meaning of hip-hop is getting lost in the midst of this behavior towards the "bling-blings" and "nice-chicks"! Man, try to go to underground hip-hop shows and really have a feel of what MCs do...REAL MCs! I love hip-hop, and have great respect for it!
K9

Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:55 pm

No No NOOO K9, it is through behavior they pulled that hip-hop is being a gimmick nowadays! Ima say this, they are being all commercial...what typa wack shit is that, having no time to freestyle...pffft, I have no respect for this mainstream ish! The meaning of hip-hop is getting lost in the midst of this behavior towards the "bling-blings" and "nice-chicks"! Man, try to go to underground hip-hop shows and really have a feel of what MCs do...REAL MCs! I love hip-hop, and have great respect for it![/quote]

Oh aight Teezer, I'm hearin where u comin from. Obviously as an underground nigga u werent gonna feel wat they did kodwa mina I look @ all aspects of hip-hop not jus commercial or underground. Like I didnt listen 2 da whole show but thurr was a skit I heard that Supremo was flowin in, it was pretty tight. U obviously know more bout their flowin since u listened 2 more of da show than I did.
rhymetodie
Posting Freak

Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:56 am

We Emceez cheat..you can't blame lack of skill on Buzinezz..Come now freestylin shuld be something done by every so called "rapper" how can they blame lack of freestylin skill on age.."Grown up" fcuk tht..If you a rapper by birth you shud be able to freestyle anytime anywhere..i must wake u up n say freestyle..u shuld blow me away..But then again they probably like any other South African rapper except Proverb..they can't freestyle becoz they don't have pre-writtenz anymore...Newwayz gudluckz on tha thread ..

CORRECT! took it from COG!
  • Information