Msg to producers and artists, needing some more exposure...

Moderator:Juma4admin

beatcatalyst

Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:16 am

Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop a line to the whole community. Basically, I'm a struggling musician and producer and I'm currently working on building a new community focused on music production. I'm really glad to see that there are forums like the ones at AfricanHipHop.com out there. :D

We have a bunch of producers, vocalists, musicians, djs, mixers, etc. just sharing ideas and tracks. It's totally free and you'd probably get some more exposure to a more concentrated crowd. If any of ya'll are free sometime, please feel free to check it out and upload some tracks...

We have people from all over the world.

WE NEED SOME OF THAT AFRICAN HIP HOP FEEL!!!

http://www.beatcatalyst.com

start reacting... :)
Loafsta boy

Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:21 pm

yo man i'm really feeling what you saying and i think if you looking for some african hip hop i'm the man for the job :twisted:
SubliminqlBT

Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:59 pm

Yo man I posted some trax of mine & they are topping charts, 'Blind Acceptance is No.1 & 'Rise to the bottom is No.2 respectively. I also received some encouraging replies, I love your site. PEACE!!

get back @ me! PEACE!
Word

Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:46 pm

yo'...everybody

keep a lookout for TOP SHAYELA produced cats..on a hiphop tip are these Xhosa cats called TOUCH IS A MOVE and on some smooth soul ish is CAMAGU.... this nigga is on some next level for real.Im not even hyping him out cos maybe he's my boy bcs i dont know dude..i was just lucky to hear some stuff they are cookin up in the lab and i am scared yo! boys is ill.......

so yeah......keep a look out on the real...

• Information