Zero's beats

Moderator:Juma4admin

ms.Rain

Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:05 pm

Im the kind of person that likes to give compliments where they are do. You are nice wit ur beats; good mixture of sound.
zero

Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:40 pm

whoa! *blushes* thanks! maybe i should quit my day job!...LOL!

on the low tho, check kid konnekt, rae & teck, (str8 butta productions), westwind (aka bigfoot) i stay up all night studying their ish! :mrgreen:

thanks again!
Kid Konnect

Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:19 am

[quote name="zero"]whoa! *blushes* thanks! maybe i should quit my day job!...LOL!

on the low tho, check kid konnekt, rae & teck, (str8 butta productions), westwind (aka bigfoot) i stay up all night studying their ish! :mrgreen:

thanks again![/quote]

LOL...........Mugu......lol......how far my guy....merry xmas....let's keep cranking out the good ish......props to str8 buttah.....
respiration

Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:45 am

Sup Zero...its Rukus

Was listening to the mixtape (nice job organizing) and the Nas "Hope" mash that you did...what Fela song did you sample...?

Its crazy cuz Soulbrotha has a song featuring me (that uses that same sample, the same way, but carries it on throughout)

Soulbrotha feat. Rukus - Wahala

you can check it out/download it @

http://www.rukuslive.com/mp3s/wahala.mp3

holla at me...

-ruk
zero

Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:36 pm

[quote name="respiration"]Sup Zero...its Rukus

Was listening to the mixtape (nice job organizing) and the Nas "Hope" mash that you did...what Fela song did you sample...?

Its crazy cuz Soulbrotha has a song featuring me (that uses that same sample, the same way, but carries it on throughout)

Soulbrotha feat. Rukus - Wahala

you can check it out/download it @

http://www.rukuslive.com/mp3s/wahala.mp3

holla at me...

-ruk[/quote]

its "gentleman"...nice flip by the way!
ms.Rain

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:52 am

[quote name="zero"]whoa! *blushes* thanks! maybe i should quit my day job!...LOL!

thanks again![/quote]

I know kid konnect has bangers... I spoken with him a few times hes over on my side of the world, but Im on the west. I hope to connect with him on some joints someday as well. teck is slammin' too. I will have to peep the others. lol since they are worth staying up all night to study.
  • Information