WE DON'T NEED KANYE WEST (to rock our Nigerian show)

Moderator:Juma4admin

zero

Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:29 pm

lol...funny thread.

here are a few stray words:

-4 EVERY show that there's an international act, organizers have to pay any local act that performs N1,000,000 -(PMAN) (so if u c teckzilla on stage...let us kno so we can collect our cuts :D ) on the real tho...how many acts wudda made 1 mil in 2 shows?

-very soon...naija's show's would rank amongst the biggest in the world...how else do u explain t-pain, kanye, mario, brick & lace, lil wayne... all comin to naija in 1 month?

music is universal...enough said!
I-Shine

Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:38 pm

[quote name="zero"]lol...funny thread.

here are a few stray words:

-4 EVERY show that there's an international act, organizers have to pay any local act that performs N1,000,000 -(PMAN) (so if u c teckzilla on stage...let us kno so we can collect our cuts :D ) on the real tho...how many acts wudda made 1 mil in 2 shows?

-very soon...naija's show's would rank amongst the biggest in the world...how else do u explain t-pain, kanye, mario, brick & lace, lil wayne... all comin to naija in 1 month?

music is universal...enough said![/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Teckzilla awon boyz dey watch you ooo, no try do show and camouflage o
Xblaze
Posting Freak

Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:12 pm

lol, yo Tech, e'rybody dey watch u O, so no pocket all the kudi.

sometime ago in the states, hiphop was in a bad state, it took hardwork to get to where they are now, one day we'll be there, just a lil more hardwork.
teckzilla

Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:56 pm

so na 1 milla..omo..be like say na to dey hustle for shows be that o....that's some major moolah..no wahala,i no go camoflauge,I'ma just lay fucking low...LOL...
  • Information