Modenine on Africanhip hop forums.Question of positivity?

Moderator:Juma4admin

Oakes

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:16 pm

'Sup Timi.Be so kind as to do me a favour,please do not mention me and nicechick in the same breadth like we could ever espouse the same values my freind Path used the term lowlife and it describes the ilk perfectly.My take on Saucekid was that he should be given a chance and heads should support him or any other person that reps credibly,at least initially not until the ongoing flak revealed that Saucekid is actually nicechick as heads around here have said all along so yes nigerian hip hop as a community should close ranks,build and consolidate but I do not consider Saucekid to belong to that community,I said initially that he should be weighed on the merit of his artistry and the personals should be left out but Saucekid alias nicechick does not play by Queensberry rules,I can lay claim to be the most moderate of moderates,I repeated every word of advice you suggested before you did and outlined reasons why.Having said that,lets dead it.

Timi?would that be timi of the Trybezmen Timi or which Timi?
kaydee

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:33 am

Im hounded by a lot of weak minded morons

posting rubbish on African Hip hop forums

out of work rappers with their weak assed columns
They all know AHH's where the truth @.Keep doing ur thang y'all.

Honestly,i still don't see why AHH should be angry bout this.We've got real morons on this site and thank God the realest of them was kicked out.

Modenine's the most respected here and if he's complaining,wetin the others go come do?

@ Zero

It's not too late,U can still do just that and let us know the outcome. As 4 me oh! i'm interested.

@ Rehd

U took that outta ma mouth
Niyex

Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:46 am

I see alot of Niggas talking shit here about Mode...the homie cannot be blamed for ur own misunderstanding about his lyrics...Mode aint dissing AHH.. ok let me drop that isht on just move on.

Yo MHP...dont get it twisted..there is a slight difference btw a MUSICIAN and ARTISTE..U forget the fact that a Musician is an artiste who can play musical instruments & at the same time do his or her thing, while an artiste is just the other way round.

Why is it always about Mode9? Sauce dissed u guys on AHH in his mixtape and u aint talking isht about it...U guys didnt really say anything about it...well...sauce is just one boy trying to get out there but I think he is mixing things up and aint with the real guys as far as hip hop is concerned here...

I-SHINE----U picked some parts of Mode's lyrics in Warning and didnt bother to post what he said right after he said those words u posted..Mode was just tryna get some kinda elbow room...he doesnt even listen to this guys dissing him cuz they ain't worth their salt..

As far as I am concerned.. fuck whoever feels Mode ain't keeping it real or he is no-oe to be compared with in-terms of true hiphop here and lets apreciate the fact that atleast he is still real and didnt at anytime

"compromise" his standard as an Emcee like some people who say "they speak for so and so" ...well even though these shoemakers, mechanics.e.t.c e,.t.c can speak for themselves and they aint dumb so abeg cut that crap...
Niyex

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:17 am

Whoz dis Nicechic anyway? I wonder why people dont do thorough scrutiny first before making comments on here....I mean Saucekid just put out a mixtape and she thinks he is the best...dont u 4get that he's got a crew of them q-beatz...so perhaps he's been supported lyrically....regardless of that...Yebariba Sanboribobo? Abeg kill that noise!!

http://www.myspace.com/niyexakins
I-Shine

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:30 am

[quote name="Niyex"]Whoz dis Nicechic anyway? I wonder why people dont do thorough scrutiny first before making comments on here....I mean Saucekid just put out a mixtape and she thinks he is the best...dont u 4get that he's got a crew of them q-beatz...so perhaps he's been supported lyrically....regardless of that...Yebariba Sanboribobo? Abeg kill that noise!![/quote]

Co-sign with my head, neck, stomach and leg [KILL THAT NOISE]
zero

Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:03 am

[quote name="endwayz"]@ zero,

dude,why don't u come out of ur shell and reveal yaself,4get all this puchlines shits that u claiming that they don't really matter,rap artists are known worldwide as intelligent souls,so i think 9 wasn;t really professional by dissing AHH,he should've ignored and pretend to be far more busy to care abt us and our wayz,so i think u;re aint beign fair when u say 9 never read browse thru AHH,4get forming and efezy,nine no fit ignore ghetto p and a whole lot of others,[/quote]

Dude...what's that about?
MHP

Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:36 pm

[quote name="Niyex"]I see alot of Niggas talking shit here about Mode...the homie cannot be blamed for ur own misunderstanding about his lyrics...Mode aint dissing AHH.. ok let me drop that isht on just move on.

Yo MHP...dont get it twisted..there is a slight difference btw a MUSICIAN and ARTISTE..U forget the fact that a Musician is an artiste who can play musical instruments & at the same time do his or her thing, while an artiste is just the other way round.[/quote]

Hey! U eva' seen the Drumline movie? Would you say Nick Cannon's Character...Kevin Miles I think...was not a musician because he couldn't read music notes? Ok. Maybe that's jus a movie...but hold up...I play the drums.

Fela...a great musician...tried to play dumb wif his style of Jazz...not the regular kind but the 'dumb' kind...Like pidgin is to english and creole is to french.

What am tryin' to say is get out of that box of a Musician must play an instrument. Great players of instruments were apllauded for their minds(because of their concept) not necessarily their hands)...and most folks who cannot play an instrument play it in their heads. Ask the kids in church.
mr rehd

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:46 pm

bone yarns....i dey feel the bars in question directed @ AHH or not.tight!!
Juma4
Posting Freak

Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:35 pm

I noticed that Mode9 also has a song up on his myspace in which he gives props to 'Harry Okoh and his web editor' - that's Harry who used to do all the Nigeria stories on this site, and the web editor well I guess you have an idea.

So I would say he still has love for this site, and his comments were directed to some people in particular.
Niyex

Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:52 am

Yo!! Big ups to MHP....sure u got a point homie and I feel u...

I-shine tell them Niggas to quit saying shit bout my homie "9"... and of course Finbarrs where u been? just bone me on myspace..anywaiz, holla at me on ma page & howx da hustle.

one!

http://www.myspace.com/niyexakins
  • Information