Modenine on Africanhip hop forums.Question of positivity?

Moderator:Juma4admin

endwayz

Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:07 pm

fuck all this haterz and camouflagers,claiming to be hip hop heads,i believe sauce kid should stop all DIS bullshits,HE AINT MOTHERFUCKING REAL.......................................
mr rehd

Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:43 pm

yo i dont care who has beef for this site for whatever reasons.when i heard Sauce dis AHH i laughed,now it be Mode falling into the same trap and i'm practically rolling on the floor clutching my belly :lol: :lol: :lol:

now now common on guys dont they say opinions are like a-holes?music is art and is therefore subject to criticism,varied interpretations and misinterpretations.that plus the knowledge of the fact that not everyone's gonna like or likes or is obliged to like your musical piece should leave the artistes insulated from flak(anticipated that shit) that comes naturally with the territory.

maybe some good will come out of all this brouhaha-like AHH as a authoritative and respected forum for hiphop pundits and critics

brock

Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:30 pm

[quote name="mr rehd"]yo i dont care who has beef for this site for whatever reasons.when i heard Sauce dis AHH i laughed,now it be Mode falling into the same trap and i'm practically rolling on the floor clutching my belly :lol: :lol: :lol:

now now common on guys dont they say opinions are like a-holes?music is art and is therefore subject to criticism,varied interpretations and misinterpretations.that plus the knowledge of the fact that not everyone's gonna like or likes or is obliged to like your musical piece should leave the artistes insulated from flak(anticipated that shit) that comes naturally with the territory[/size].

maybe some good will come out of all this brouhaha-like AHH as a authoritative and respected forum for hiphop pundits and critics

1[/quote]

WORD!!!!
MHP

Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:41 pm

Yo ppls pls read the part that says...

..."maybe some good will come out of all this brouhaha-like AHH as a authoritative and respected forum for hiphop pundits and critics"

See that?

That's word!
Oakes

Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:42 pm

@Rhed:My learned freind.Great logic.

But....

Authoritative presupposes that people shall be profound in their critiques not just mouthing off for the sake of it and respected presupposes that the community has an image that is publicly adjudged to be objective and unbiased as opposed to being controversial for the sake of it.I agree with what you said in principle and your argument is legally sound,its the grey areas that worry me.Lol

Having said that,whats up with the TWC?Promos work out alright?do check out our maverick discovery MHP when you can spare a minute and give him a heads up.Criticize him easy if you will :D

One
endwayz

Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:55 pm

@ zero,

dude,why don't u come out of ur shell and reveal yaself,4get all this puchlines shits that u claiming that they don't really matter,rap artists are known worldwide as intelligent souls,so i think 9 wasn;t really professional by dissing AHH,he should've ignored and pretend to be far more busy to care abt us and our wayz,so i think u;re aint beign fair when u say 9 never read browse thru AHH,4get forming and efezy,nine no fit ignore ghetto p and a whole lot of others,
konko

Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:52 pm

na wa o... honestly, i don't see why this is causing much controversy! don't get me wrong, i love AHH... but i could be less bothered about wat Modey said or didn't say. everyone got they own opinions.
mr rehd

Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:43 pm

@Oakes

i hear you.after all's said and done its all love.

i understand your play on the words "authoritative" and "respected" and it still bothers on opinions.you know ppl who tend to easily sully others image usually have something to fear from them.

also note that this paintbrush attack on AHH is presupposes that everyone including our pals from the other forums are all haters...i find that hard to swallow.

this forum is as public and as heterogeneous as it gets.i mean you got ppls from all over Naija and without who dont know themselves from Adam but share a common love for hiphop exchanging opinions @ a particular place.its a beautiful thing that should be to tapped into not discredited for selfish and egoistic reasons.

thanks for asking about the movement.all i can say for now is we're on it!!

i'll definitely check up on MHP.

talktimi

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:23 pm

Theres nobody in this world that will be insulted continually and wont get agitated '/ angry . If mode 9 felt he wasnt bein treated fairly hell , he has every right to get angry. The only thing pips around here should appreciate is that we have to respect people like 9 .They have come a long wayand deserve it even if we dont like their style . Sauce kid on his own might not be the best mc in 9ja but we should also give him a chance . Like i said b4 if a mix tape with 2 correct tracks can cause all these probs for the kid , then what will a full album with five or six correct tracks do. Users of this forum should also mind the way they insult other people especially establehed mcs cuz oneday , it might be their turn.
talktimi

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:35 pm

any way i also remember when pis usually yabbed my rap songs . those are what made me a better writer 2day. so 9 just chil u hear ?
  • Information