GOOD FRUITS FROM THE MIND FARM(Listener's Lounge)

Moderator:Juma4admin

MHP

Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:30 pm

Hey Hey Fellas!

If I sent u an e-mail of any song I made...and U got some'n to say about 'em, this is the spot.

Hit Me!
MHP

Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:38 pm

I need y'all to say some'n about a couple of song from the album... GOOD FRUITS FROM THE MIND FARM.

If u want to be a part of this, drop your e-mail address and I'll send u a song or a couple of 'em.

Thanks.

NB: Thanks? LOL.

See me dey try form coporate. LOL
teckzilla

Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:19 pm

Wassap cousin? Let me be the first to say this,or am I the first one on AHH to peep ya ish??? if so Am the HNIC then...My African song is definately def(lack of a better word)...MHP(wats ya rapname..thats a mouthful mhp???LOL)...we need none mcs to review it man cos i wud sound biased already...Nice one though..kepp doing ya thang thang..and we gonna connect like AT&T soon..b ez
MHP

Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:44 pm

Wotz up brotha?

And yes you are the Head Nigga In Charge. You were the first on AHH to peep my sh*t.

I think I'll send u anotha soon...its my favorite. Its called Make Amends. Hold on god!

NB: Your contribution is appreciated...and I mean that.LOL

Anybody who wants to peep the album, jus drop ur e-mail address here and I'll u send u some'n as soon as I can...u know...pronto.
teckzilla

Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:21 pm

[quote name="MHP"]Wotz up brotha?

And yes you are the Head Nigga In Charge. You were the first on AHH to peep my sh*t.

I think I'll send u anotha soon...its my favorite. Its called Make Amends. Hold on god!

NB: Your contribution is appreciated...and I mean that.LOL

Anybody who wants to peep the album, jus drop ur e-mail address here and I'll u send u some'n as soon as I can...u know...pronto.[/quote]

tha god was a typo right???LOL...i no dey o.....holla at the kid though
MHP

Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:32 pm

Wotz goin' on folks?

Aiight! I've got one review. He says my song's "def". OK

We family right? And if we truly are, then I need y'all to review my upcoming album. Aiight

Jus send me ur e-mail address and I send u a song or a couple of songs. That simple.

So wotz it gon' be?
Raplogic

Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:38 pm

[quote name="MHP"]Wotz goin' on folks?

Aiight! I've got one review. He says my song's "def". OK

We family right? And if we truly are, then I need y'all to review my upcoming album. Aiight

Jus send me ur e-mail address and I send u a song or a couple of songs. That simple.

So wotz it gon' be?[/quote]

[email protected]
MHP

Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:26 pm

Oakes!

Tot I'd already sent it.

I'm on it.

@ Raplogic: Wotz up? Hold on...I'm on it.
emeka123

Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:19 am

this is a tight song coming 4rom a tight dude...do ur tin man.....anyways anybody that hears the song would never want to stop listening 2 it....aight?....
  • Information