DOWNLOAD PROJEKT CANCER........DOWNLOAD PROJEKT CANCER

Moderator:Juma4admin

Augustus Khan

Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:14 pm

[quote name="zero"]finally got to give it a quick listen...(been busier than yaradua these days...word to my keyboard...) & i almost missed an appointment...lol...still aint given it a thorough listen but i was lovin what i heard sha...fiya my man...fiya!

and if i aint on the next projekt...na serious rack we go rack o!...lol

...ask rae say we they fight???? + he better be arranging his own ish if not...

be easy[/quote]

zero, its all love man i've just been on that yaradua tip too man. but my shit won't b ready without an apprentice joint (so this is me reaching out in a strangely uncoded way that reeks of desperation :D ).

at everyone else thanks for peeping Projekt Cancer and showing Teck (and in extension the whole str8 buttah crew) love. it was a labour of love with a lot of crazy shit inbetween and i know cos i was a part of it. so keep spreading the word about it.

we're building a brick at a time...
Oakes

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:56 pm

Teck,Props is the rappers kryptonite and its possible to drown a fellow in it so you know what you will get from me is what you have always gotten,acknowledgement of your skill AND the encouragement to do more,keep raising the bar as high as possible and drag as many cats with you as you rise as possible,its not props till a dude is ready to fork out some quid to invest in your future and blessing the work of your hands so turn your peers into fans then turn em into your marketers as well with the mindset if dudes support you then support themselves so any dude on AHH thats got buns in the oven,lets see whats cooking and lets push your mangy butt as far as we can.(suspicious imagery there (scratching head) :D )

MHP,hows it hanging?Apop?Donmash and Siege?how are your projects developing?All my peops?

One.
AK2

Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:28 pm

Yo Teck. Them tracks are dope. dope iyrics and beats. waiting for ur next album. i cop it as soon its relaeased
MHP

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:21 am

[quote name="Oakes"]Teck,Props is the rappers kryptonite and its possible to drown a fellow in it so you know what you will get from me is what you have always gotten,acknowledgement of your skill AND the encouragement to do more,keep raising the bar as high as possible and drag as many cats with you as you rise as possible,its not props till a dude is ready to fork out some quid to invest in your future and blessing the work of your hands so turn your peers into fans then turn em into your marketers as well with the mindset if dudes support you then support themselves so any dude on AHH thats got buns in the oven,lets see whats cooking and lets push your mangy butt as far as we can.(suspicious imagery there (scratching head) :D )

MHP,hows it hanging?Apop?Donmash and Siege?how are your projects developing?All my peops?

One.[/quote]

Yo bro! I havent seen ur reviews of the Real Sh*t on my thread yet! Wotz hapnin'? Keep me alive people...or you want to tell u its strategy? :lol:
MHP

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:24 am

My brotha man! Watagwan?

Your absence is becomin' 'creepy'! Is everythin' ok over there?

Anyhow sha...I still dey bump ur 'StaySharp' joint.
teckzilla

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:44 am

[quote name="MHP"]My brotha man! Watagwan?

Your absence is becomin' 'creepy'! Is everythin' ok over there?

Anyhow sha...I still dey bump ur 'StaySharp' joint.[/quote]

DUDE....yall no suppose vex..end of the year..gotta clear up backlog of work yunno..sessions here and there,meetings,delegations etc and lack of steady funds can slow a brother down....but am partially back though...thanks for the concern man..... We are all for u man
Rcube

Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:32 pm

JUST WATCH OUT 4 More isssh comin from str8buttah in d next day d videos 4 both ORIGIN ft Deck da nexus and raeman a.k.a augutus khan and BRING IT ft Rcube,mifliss and Enigma will both b uploaded 2 youtube 4 your viewin pleasure all i can say is hiphop lives

peace out and keep on d watch
teckzilla

Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Kq1ne0jY

CHECK OUT THE NEW VIDEO FROM STR8 BUTTAH'S DECK THE NEXUS AND MISTAH RAE...NEXT STOP BRING IT..COMING SOON....HIPHOP LIVES
Formula-1
Posting Freak

Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:02 am

The album is piff, no doubt and to be honest, when i first played it, i was hooked on the 1st track (Projekt cancer Theme) i still am,

"Projekt cancer: scientific experiment gone wrong"
  • Information