Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:10 pm

Brock u should get shot sometime, or robbed
I-Shine

Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:26 pm

[quote name="Vortex"]Brock u should get shot sometime, or robbed[/quote]

:lol:
braniaccombs

Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:18 pm

what mo can i add,2 gettin shot made me think again about my country,God pass them. heard he's done d surgery though,so i wish him soonest recover(apologies to ssp).
Oakes

Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:07 pm

Its the ones that smoke blunts witcha

See ya picture

Now they want to grab a gat and come and getcha!

-Biggie Smalls
Jgillz

Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:55 pm

The Senate President, Senator David Mark has promised to fly Tuface, abroad for comprehensive medical treatment.

In a statement issued at the weekend in Abuja, by Chief Press Secretary to the Senate President, Mr. Paul Mumeh quoted his boss to have said: “I will be ready to assist in flying him abroad for medical attention if the hospital in Lagos or the National Hospital Abuja finds it difficult to handle.”

He urged his parents to brief him on the state of his health as soon as “he leaves the theatre.

Tuface, according to the statement, "was under going surgery in the hospital when Mark spoke with his parents".

The statement further said that the Senate President expressed worry about the upsurge of armed robbery cases in the country and urged security operatives to live up to their billings.

Mark said that Tuface “is one musician that has brought fame and honour to his home state, Benue and the nation at large,” and reiterated that everything possible would be done to save his life.
Oakes

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:53 pm

I feel you mash,you thinking all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.Its a crying shame..the whole issue.Keep your heads up though.
Spitzofrenik

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:56 pm

[quote name="Jgillz"]The Senate President, Senator David Mark has promised to fly Tuface, abroad for comprehensive medical treatment.

In a statement issued at the weekend in Abuja, by Chief Press Secretary to the Senate President, Mr. Paul Mumeh quoted his boss to have said: “I will be ready to assist in flying him abroad for medical attention if the hospital in Lagos or the National Hospital Abuja finds it difficult to handle.”

He urged his parents to brief him on the state of his health as soon as “he leaves the theatre.

Tuface, according to the statement, "was under going surgery in the hospital when Mark spoke with his parents".

The statement further said that the Senate President expressed worry about the upsurge of armed robbery cases in the country and urged security operatives to live up to their billings.

Mark said that Tuface “is one musician that has brought fame and honour to his home state, Benue and the nation at large,” and reiterated that everything possible would be done to save his life.
[/quote]

What does the Senate president have to do with this.....he should stick to running the country and stop wasting our stolen money on political patronage.....he's already got a cloud hanging over him with all this contract scam palava in the senate....
  • Information