how do u guys view o.d's album; 'don't hate'

Moderator:Juma4admin

hilaryjumbo

Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:34 pm

how do u guys view o.d's album, i kinda liked it especially track 14 'the game' feat. g-lynx
zero

Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:39 pm

[quote name="hilaryjumbo"]how do u guys view o.d's album, i kinda liked it especially track 14 'the game' feat. g-lynx[/quote] the album was good...even tho i think he toned his venom down a bit...& "the game" is a hiphop classic in my books! One of the best songs i heard last year...word to my keyboard...lol
siege
Posting Freak

Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:36 pm

its an ok buy............ i know naija can do much more than that though... he kinda mellowed down.... i dont know why
nebuchadnezzar

Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:44 pm

yea,homeboi came thro with a 'don't hate' album but i thought it was the bootleg copy,dope one from od but not very dope wrap and it had d web address,od360.c0m that seems to be somethin else..'the game' is def one dope one.'the pain got me sayin ill prayer like pls lord let me die tonight'
Manta

Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:27 pm

OD is the dupest for all I care, he is a lyricist and the beats on the album are straight up fire(such is rare around here)!. I like almost all the tracks on the album, from Don't hate (both Original and remix) to the bonus track with Black solo. That groppies love with Terry is also a classic-'what's up with all of these groppies love, most times I don't wanna be bugged,. . . . . all cos I've been seen on TV'.
saysaysay3334

Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:47 am

i just copped d album some weeks back, and telling you sincerely i haven't being able to listen to anything else. to me the album is perfect.that track "the game" is definitely a dope track, and i luuv it very much. i also luv other tracks like "don't hate","don't hate", "everyday".infact i luv the whole songs.hope he gets a better deal like modenine cos the game really needs mc's like him.keep it up daddy.
nebuchadnezzar

Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:30 pm

and it was about to be 1 hilarious collabo with terry & od on the defination compilation by jimmy when they tried pullin off a song with a concept by lord of Ajasa and this edge record bro...

'i can to he game broke....

like jayz with no damon dash' somethin of sort.
Enigma

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:50 am

d thing waey trip me na d track featurin soundsultan no b 2day// omo 4 my money sound rip o.d

but definately d game is d best track
Vortex

Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:46 am

y'all forgive me but Manta looks so much like a 14 year old version of O.D and i hear he's from Gboko too so i mean, (joking!) anyway nice one on his album. Nice effort but not too sure it was anything so wonderful. Didn't hit the commercial the way i guess he wanted to and neither the MC'ing thing as hot as i expected but still one of the best when it comes to delivery! no question. Ok on the track with Terry on the Definition mixtape as well and on the 'You No Go Die' remix.

By the way, didn't like the track as a whole on the Definition, the production was poor to me and he and Terry were complaining about people not making good songs......

Don't Hate video was poor, his featured on Black Solo's track was a better one.
  • Information