jimmy jatt, the definition

Moderator:Juma4admin

sadkid

Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:10 pm

The Mixtape Is Str8 Wack ....take it from me Kill Fakes
teckzilla

Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:34 pm

aint heard the whole album so i wont be str8 judgmental,but i aint expecting much fom it anyways,maybe a few decent joints here and there.well dj tommy is working on his own mixtape too with ill bliss in charge of affairs-hopefully that wud be better..i say that cos str8 buttah laced a joint and also knighthouse did a decent joint...so 2 dope joints already done......sorry jimmy
fecko1
Posting Freak

Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:28 pm

I've heard some couple of joints off the mixtape, like JUMP OFF ft Terry tha Rapman, Ruggedman, Abounce, Jafaar and so many ill naija MCs, also the joint that featured Blaise, B.O.U.Q.U.I, Sasha, & Kemistry.....Mayne that Cut is off-tha-hook.I guess those are my best tracks frm The Defination mixtape.Kudos to Jimmy Jatt!
d kid

Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:20 pm

what do you expect from a mixtape that went for names instead of talent, by the way what did eldee and ikechukwu think they were doing
sadkid

Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:10 pm

any way since the mixtape is getting around people will get to speak for themselves i mean we got a lotta tight rappers that can light that mixtape on fire at once ...wonder if they paid him to get on the trackz..especially that Black ScumBag walrus looking piece of shit called Ruggedman{mendes}
siege
Posting Freak

Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:55 pm

heard it too, kool, first of its kind in naija in my own opinion......hope to hear more soon though, nice try on the joint...... but i guess its just ok..
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:11 pm

[quote name="sadkid"]any way since the mixtape is getting around people will get to speak for themselves i mean we got a lotta tight rappers that can light that mixtape on fire at once ...wonder if they paid him to get on the trackz..especially that Black ScumBag walrus looking piece of shit called Ruggedman{mendes}[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: whata hell.
Fahrenheit

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:36 pm

[quote name="sadkid"]any way since the mixtape is getting around people will get to speak for themselves i mean we got a lotta tight rappers that can light that mixtape on fire at once ...wonder if they paid him to get on the trackz..especially that Black ScumBag walrus looking piece of shit called Ruggedman{mendes}[/quote]

YOU ARE NOT ON RUGGEDMANS LEVEL SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR HATING ASS, THATS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE, BAD BELLE TOO MUCH AND MOST OF EM CANT EVEN RAP (SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT) BUT UNTIL YA'LL CAN HOLD IT DOWN PROPERLY ON A TRACK STOP TALKING SHIT BOUT SOMEONE WHO IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU

Oakes

Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:43 pm

Damn they have to redub this site the I hate Ruggedman fanclub,whats wrong with Ruggedman?sure you can have issues with his steez but even that ish is getting played out,its a dead horse and what Fahs bitter about and he should be is that the dude is actually going places regardless of all the brickbats and ish dudes on this forum be throwing at him and dudes are still doing it,walk a mile in his(ruggeds)shoes and then cast the first stone.If you are an MC.....well ....MC ..;leave the nig alone.Brothers need to get off this pull the man down syndrome,its childish.
zero

Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:20 am

[quote name="Oakes"]Damn they have to redub this site the I hate Ruggedman fanclub,whats wrong with Ruggedman?sure you can have issues with his steez but even that ish is getting played out,its a dead horse and what Fahs bitter about and he should be is that the dude is actually going places regardless of all the brickbats and ish dudes on this forum be throwing at him and dudes are still doing it,walk a mile in his(ruggeds)shoes and then cast the first stone.If you are an MC.....well ....MC ..;leave the nig alone.Brothers need to get off this pull the man down syndrome,its childish.[/quote] well said.
  • Information