on signing deals

Moderator:Juma4admin

Infiniti Ent

Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:45 pm

the hip hop community in my native cameroon has no structure whatsoever, but cats have come up with a way to at least make money and have some fun doing it. they've come together and organise live shows every saturday in the 2 major cities. shows include battles, live perfomances etc. some thing to attract the masses. hip hop heads flock to these shows and A&Rs come round too. some cats made it big from these shows.

basically if we the artists dont organise ourselves, we gonna stay trapped for a minute.

Keep hustling my people. and since i am in good mood today, if any body need a free beat pm me and give the general kinda vibe u want for the beat and i'ma work on it over the weekend. offer stands till i 'flip moods' again. WHOA HAH!
Slimsaint

Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:20 pm

Well i think mr rehd is slight right But tha not the main Issue,the Fact is that you might need deal in marketing prodcution ,deal in distribution ,But most of all i the You most have a Promoter..if you have a Gud promoter ..Gee you ridin In our Prime.you have gat the GUys Bro....believe what u just said!!!
  • Information