E pluribus unum...now who said modo couldn't rock the club?

Moderator:Juma4admin

zero

Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:08 pm

yep...that's modenine's best cd till date...and for ppl's who argue that modo can't make dance-able songs...u just might find one or two surprises!...it's the most complete cd i've heard in awhile...i'd do a short review soon...meanwhile if u've copped it, what do u think?

...and if u come hear screaming SELL-OUT, cos of the above title...it jus goes to show that u aint heard the cd!
fecko1
Posting Freak

Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:44 am

I won't be suprised to find a club-joint on modo's "E pluribus unum " Cd...cuz he's one versatile emcee who is capable of doing somany ish but not forgeting to keep it real....and talking about the album..I haven't come across it yet in any music store.....I guess it's release is still fresh in the market....Also heard he did a collab with tuface and I often wonder how that joint's gonna sound...can't wait to cop' it anyways...Big ups to Modey!!

MODENINE'S "E PLURIBUS UNUM" ALBUM COVER.
zero

Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:48 pm

[quote name="fecko1"]I won't be suprised to find a club-joint on modo's "E pluribus unum " Cd...cuz he's one versatile emcee who is capable of doing somany ish but not forgeting to keep it real....and talking about the album..I haven't come across it yet in any music store.....I guess it's release is still fresh in the market....Also heard he did a collab with tuface and I often wonder how that joint's gonna sound...can't wait to cop' it anyways...Big ups to Modey!!

MODENINE'S "E PLURIBUS UNUM" ALBUM COVER.[/quote]

the tuface joint is nice...real mellow...its about ppl who diss blacks...lovely! its not the same as the one on my playlist tho...that's jimmy jatt's cd!
nfeeltraita

Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:40 pm

E pluribus unum- funny latin name for a nigerian album, only to find out it means ' out of many, one'.

Good to see a dude a who does ish a lil differently , we'll see how it turns out tho, once i get a listen
mr rehd

Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:30 pm

yup that song coming off dj jimmy jatts storm release called"stylee" feat tuface,mode 9 and elajoe is banging.

..Storm's in the building"
Manta

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:14 am

the album is definately the best to hav ever come from Nigeria. The tracks 'hands down' with obiwon/Ruffman and 'Fake up in the club' are definately club bangers.

The track with 2Face called 'Africa' has earned Modenine mad luv from Benue cos, the chorus is in a Benue language(idoma).

I'm really glad Mode gave me value for my money; the album is classic.
hilaryjumbo

Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:21 pm

the super lyricsist modenizzy did it again with his latest album. it's not just a club banger but also a head knocker. my favourite joints are "not like you" and "contradiction". LIKE HE SAID "IF U R PISSING IN THE PARK U BETTER ZIP UP/ NAIJA STAND UP THIS IS HIPHOP.
fecko1
Posting Freak

Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:53 am

Dammnnn!!!!!!!.....I have to agree with Manta that "E PLURIBUS UNUM" is really a classic....I'm most def feelin the "HANDS DOWN" track, "OGUN ISOYE" track Ft Nomoreloss, and the "CONTRACDICTION" track featuring Devyne which was produced by "SHEY HU"....As a matter of fact all the tracks are dope except for the poor production quality of "Lagos State of Mind-Rmx" featuring Silver Saddih which I think shouldn't have re-appeared on his "E PLURIBUS UNUM" album...Big ups to Q-mark and Modey!!

Beesting
Posting Freak

Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:42 pm

Mode 9 is trully sick guys, no hate. Haven't listen to the album in question, but the folliwing I've head:

State of Mind

Pain

Formidable (Video- even the video is of world class-trully sick)

Naija, Respek.
  • Information