Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:36 am

THEY ARE THE DEFINITION OF BEING WHACK

THE TRUTHImage
Nu'Rudeen
Posting Freak

Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:06 pm

i dont feel ikechukwu because of exactly what you guys just said

he's a DMX wannabe

not feeling some body is different from saying he cant rap i dont know if he can

i didnt even bother to listen to the isht he was saying because i didnt like his video and the song so i just passively noticedwhile it was playing on TV that somebody was supposed to be rappng like DMX but he was from naija and i didnt dig it is all

so if you think by trying to be different you come out being a wannabe of some popular artist youre lost in the dark

and so is ikechukwu he shoul get his ownstyle

and i dont like 2 shots or big lo either[especially 2 shots, i only tolerate big lo because he stuck to his stlye but 2 shots is like a ho jumping from bed to bed looking for the easiest way to make bread but i aint buying that]

nigga raw is iight

and so is Buzz man as y'all have pointed out the video wasnt so good

i aint heard kemistry[but i'd love to hear a good female MC all the ones out now piss me off] jafar or heckla
trae_z

Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:53 pm

stop press! Ikechukwu doesn't rap like DMX, it's just that his "my name is" video is similiar to DMX's own "what's my name" and he sorta looks...acts (not rap) like DMX. style wise he's actually more akin to Busta Rhymes. this style shit gets me pissed, what the fuck is wrong with having a similiar style with someone else, ain't we all human beings who are alike in features? if you say Ja Rule copied DMX could we then say El-Rufai talks like/copied Jerry Gana or Femi Fani-Kayode talks like/copied Frank Nweke Jnr?

niggaz...na wah for una :roll:
mr rehd

Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:26 pm

@ trae_z

yo dawg y u holla my digits?wat can i do u for? :) :)
Amemami

Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:44 pm

No comment...I aint interested in dem talks
dotun

Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:47 pm

[quote name="trae_z"]stop press! Ikechukwu doesn't rap like DMX, it's just that his "my name is" video is similiar to DMX's own "what's my name". style wise he's actually more akin to Busta Rhymes. this style shit gets me pissed, what the f*ck is wrong with having a similiar style with someone else, ain't we all human beings who are alike in features? if you say Ja Rule copied DMX could we then say El-Rufai talks like/copied Jerry Gana or Femi Fani-Kayode talks like/copied Frank Nweke Jnr?

niggaz...na wah for una :roll:[/quote]

once again thanks and thanks again on that post of yours trae_z. at least it sheds more light on this shit. Nigerians and their pessimism :x . pisses me off at times. they would always find an excuse for bringing down anotha brotha in the mud :x
nebuchadnezzar

Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:19 pm

great news though..lot mo' of naija vids are up 4 awards........channel.co.za..........go show some love..............ikechukwu's got energy lotta new cats don't flaunt....you no something not goin with the bunch with his funny hallmark
lola4mii

Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:18 pm

[quote name="R cube"]I sick and tired of sharin opinons about d same cats so lets focus on some fresh blood

what do u guys feel about buzz man/ jafar/ heckla/kemistry/ikechuwku/nigga raw

personally i,m feelin buzz track . i think d title of d song is anywhere where i go.dope pidgin lyrics ,nice delivery and beat but suffered from

poor video concept

jafar,s track ft rugged man is a bangin.i felt his hunger exemplied d way he swallowed ruugedman raw.d video is ok and ojb production is excellent.

rugged needs 2 tighten his game i mean (u can feel us even if u don,t have fingers?say wat)

dis heckla guy is a different kettle of fish. i,ve only heard one track but in my opion his d ultimate defintion of wat a dope nigerian mc should sound like. perfect carriage and delivery along with d infusion of typical nija humour. one problem and i feel d same way about d 2 cats above/ seriously gettin slept on by d media as well as record labels with real cash / promotional might . also video quality is a problem

kemistry,s style has a simple definition more swagger than skill. prefer 2 sasha though mayb bcos i feel her swagger is more authentic. d vid was average but big props 2 d director 4 findin a good angle 2 bring out chemistry limited good looks.

ikechuwku nice video , good record label,(in terms of packagin saw d album launch on sound city)d guy is simply an entertainer not 2 b considered as a crious mc. But wats up with d cartoonish delivry and d dmx

wanna b lookalike.

Nigga raw simple bread and butter pidgin lyrics is likely 2 win him many fans in d east and among igbo,s but d real winner is klink d drunk . didn,t know d comic could sing dat well. nice video definately keepin real on his own tip. word of advice though shouldn,t exceed his boundaries suspect limited mic skills.

holla back with your opions about these cats a.s.p.

i,m out of cyberspace yo'[/quote]personallly...i luv buzzzman's style...same wit 2shortz...u know d pidgin kind of rap....ikechuwku has got a nice vid. though he raps wit a lot of aggressiveness...dats his style, he aint try 2 copy anybody...not even dmx...jafar is a mad em-cee 4rm s/l....he's got d talent plus an ok vid...thanx 2 kaffy n d other dancer..but no record label[poor boy]...niggaraw also is a nice lyricist...but on d track obodo[kudos 2 clint d drunk].....havent really heard much 'bout d heckla guy...and 2 1 of my fav. radio personality...not too good looking kemistry...she reallly needs 2 work more on her lyrics..her lyrics r too simple...but she is got a nice chorus...thanx 2 terry G d producer....i prefer sasha 2 her though ...and 2 her vid.[it aint so good 2 mii]....kemistry even said it herself[on 29th of august] on her programme 'd vibes' when she labelled d vid. wack n she really dissed d director...though she never mentioned d name...but really d director did a very good job on her looks....she was really lookin cute in d vid. by d way it was a celebrity kind of vid. just like ikechuwkus'.holla
braniaccombs

Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:14 pm

personally, i dont believe ikechukwu is wack,kinda liked most songs on his album...like naija boy. i luv boozeman to d bones,b feelin his new work...fante(run away) as for kemistry,i prefer her as a presenter&to mi jafar is a confused bein....
ziik

Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:02 pm

So how does this makes sense biglo nah bia.. danre baba...omenaomena, man yanno this dude is WAK. Hey dotun dont get it confused am not abt the punchlines,metas n all dat i wanna see n*ggaz do the rght thing sum concious isht aye not sum fucked rap like ikechukwus.
  • Information