opinions on:buzzman/jafar/heckla/kemistry/ikechukwu/niggaraw

Moderator:Juma4admin

R cube

Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:51 pm

I sick and tired of sharin opinons about d same cats so lets focus on some fresh blood

what do u guys feel about buzz man/ jafar/ heckla/kemistry/ikechuwku/nigga raw

personally i,m feelin buzz track . i think d title of d song is anywhere where i go.dope pidgin lyrics ,nice delivery and beat but suffered from

poor video concept

jafar,s track ft rugged man is a bangin.i felt his hunger exemplied d way he swallowed ruugedman raw.d video is ok and ojb production is excellent.

rugged needs 2 tighten his game i mean (u can feel us even if u don,t have fingers?say wat)

dis heckla guy is a different kettle of fish. i,ve only heard one track but in my opion his d ultimate defintion of wat a dope nigerian mc should sound like. perfect carriage and delivery along with d infusion of typical nija humour. one problem and i feel d same way about d 2 cats above/ seriously gettin slept on by d media as well as record labels with real cash / promotional might . also video quality is a problem

kemistry,s style has a simple definition more swagger than skill. prefer 2 sasha though mayb bcos i feel her swagger is more authentic. d vid was average but big props 2 d director 4 findin a good angle 2 bring out chemistry limited good looks.

ikechuwku nice video , good record label,(in terms of packagin saw d album launch on sound city)d guy is simply an entertainer not 2 b considered as a crious mc. But wats up with d cartoonish delivry and d dmx

wanna b lookalike.

Nigga raw simple bread and butter pidgin lyrics is likely 2 win him many fans in d east and among igbo,s but d real winner is klink d drunk . didn,t know d comic could sing dat well. nice video definately keepin real on his own tip. word of advice though shouldn,t exceed his boundaries suspect limited mic skills.

holla back with your opions about these cats a.s.p.

i,m out of cyberspace yo'
Oakes

Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:12 am

Jafars my nig,he belongs to the keep-it-real frat and thats why his work has been in the pipeline this long,to paraphrase Macbeth I expect to see him there when Birnam wood comes to Dunsinane cos he will represent on Judgement day when we seperate the real from the fakes.

Nigga Raw frankly think that chorus is elemental,Not Igbo myself bur be feeling that ish,curiously,just learnt myself that Klink da drunk did the hook so we do have people pushing the frontiers back a lil bit more and boldly going where no man has gone before(apologies to Star Trek)dont think the guy is trying to be a lyricist, I concur,the way the industry is evolving,guys are finding their particular niches and filling them up which I think is good overall,2shots,Biglo are blazing the trail in that Eastern cultural fusion thang and its all good,no one is claiming to be the King of rap from that sect unlike Eedris did to our collective chagrin so its all good.'Nuff props.

Ikechuwku is funnnny,I mean really its like what if DMX was Igbo,how would he sound?having said that,mad percussion,ill bassline,wicked video,packagings tight,hes not contending for 5 mics at the source but like I said earlier filling a niche,artistically adept,so so lyrical content and it will be interesting to see if his follow up single will have a lil more depth,as an intro,its stellar,better than most.

Not really savvy bout the rest,have to get back to you on that one.Peace
trae_z

Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:30 am

You really put it well man. Got my own little tid bit on Kemistry, Ikechukwu and Nigga Raw part but what the heck, you put it well. One!
therapaddict

Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:53 pm

well said man, and on BU:ZZ MAN, The cat is really dope. we both are pals , comes around ma hood and he got something on radio now. FANTE. So go check him out.
TReasure

Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:04 am

well ur analysis is kinda correct,,,i really digged the kemistry limited good looks part..lol

n nigga raw did have a lot of local multies 4 a pidgin art....buzman d beat was great ..ifechukwu radios airplay forcin ppl 2 be fans...so dey all enjoyin 4 d moment......some wacko called xtreeme is out now..l
dotun

Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:40 pm

[quote name="ziik"]Ikechukwu iz W.H.A.C.K qed[/quote]

what? because he doesn't sling metaphors and complex bullshit and all that boring punchlining nonsense, he's wack? nigga please! there's more to hiphop than just battling and punchlines.
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:02 pm

[quote name="dotun"]
[quote name="ziik"]Ikechukwu iz W.H.A.C.K qed[/quote]

what? because he doesn't sling metaphors and complex bullshit and all that boring punchlining nonsense, he's wack? nigga please! there's more to hiphop than just battling and punchlines.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: nucca u're very funny.

funniest shit eva written but never made me laugh.
mr rehd

Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:45 pm

yo its come to my notice that most of you cats in this bitch are hidding behind pseudonyms.this enables you avoid indentification embarking on a dis fest or while analysing other artist''s work.

may i suggest therefore that if u aint logged onto this site with ur real name SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES SHIT BCOS WE CANT RETURN U THE FAVOR. :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
  • Information