Am i Ignorant Or is She (Sasha) just Whack?

Moderator:Juma4admin

dramatik
Posting Freak

Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:44 pm

hey when u see dis yu'd be like wht dee wanna say...welll i've listened to torm records Jazzman and co on "eko ile"...Sasha said
now im rockin 45'S tonight
now clear me what "45's" are ...Timbs,guns,rims,dicks :lol: i dunno...abeg wetin e mean,and generally naija needs a female to school her fellow emcees,they all so wack when i hear blaise,bouqui,weird mc,sasha spit i wanna enter the ground abeg....make person clear me....

Aside the topic-Storm Records vs Questionmark?...who's bettr yu tell me
del

Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:24 am

First and foremost, dude if u aint sure of sumthing, dont start nothing. U are sposed to be a moderator of African Hip Hop, but U jus propagating bullshit. You guys haven't quite figured out that most people have left this site because off the negativiy it exudes. The first thing anybody who loves hiphop, or claims to love hip hop, learns is to hear what rappers say. I remember those days those hiphop magazines would post dodgy lyrics! At first I'd have my paper and pen by the side of the deck tryin to write out a verse. A lot of times I'd look at my brother like 'what the hell was that.' The problem wasn't, not hearing what they were saying, but a lot of the things they were saying we didn't have a clue. Glocs? I remember reading a rap dictionary and there was a line 'beam me up scotty' which means pass the weed so I can get high! I'm so ahead with my love for hip-hop right now, i dont have to write down lyrics anymore, i just learn as I listen. I also can tell a rapper's next rhyme, his next line of reasoning and infact his next line! without having heard it before.

Now to the issue at hand, U stupidly qouted Sasha as saying.

'Now i'm rocking 45's tonight'

Even if U didnt hear her right on that line, the next one should have queued u back in, if u do know ur hiphop. What she said was;

'So I'm rocking 45 tonight (as in 11:45 the nite club, duh?!!)

keep the Mo' flowing watch me party all nite'

I hope u feel foolish now, and if don't, I guess u just bloody ignorant and a FUKCING HATER! WTF me-en?! Yeah U got one thing right callin urself dramatik, cos u jus a bloody drama starter, I thank God u aint a 'she' cos U'd make one hell of a nagging ass baby mama. Dude look how u just went and made your doti yarns an ANNOUNCEMENT. Please! And u dint have ur facts right. THis aint a Sasha is my homegirl or nothing thing. So don't try and take it there. I'm the realest person on this site. I been a member since 2001 and I sign in as me, DEL. I know a lot of so called Naija hip-hop heads are members of this site, hiding behind pseudo names cos they too bitch to show face. All they do is try and start some shit to get attention. It's all just hating! Aint even trying to be diplomatic about it.
mr rehd

Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:54 pm

Del i think ur the one sounding too dramatik.i mean the dude just popped a question and ur busting a blood vessel.do i smell bad blood here?no be say i one swallow panadol fo another man headache but hey ease off a little on the name calling.

and for your info ur not the only one signed onto this site with their real names- get ur facts str8.

dude wasnt right on is analysis of naija femal rappers tho who in my own opinion are doing tremendously better than their male counterparts in terms of lyrical content,theme,groove and general musical arrangement.

i mean so far this year they(female mcs) hav made more offerings to the rap game than the others.i've been meserised by the lyrical prowess and flow of bouqui and blaise.sasha's current effort 'adara'(i think is called) is a sterling effort.mc weird?i dunno. so all in all i think they've upped their game and are poised to do better.i give them the kudos
dramatik
Posting Freak

Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:30 pm

Del i think ur the one sounding too dramatik.i mean the dude just popped a question and ur busting a blood vessel.do i smell bad blood here?no be say i one swallow panadol fo another man headache but hey ease off a little on the name calling.

and for your info ur not the only one signed onto this site with their real names- get ur facts str8.

dude wasnt right on is analysis of naija femal rappers tho who in my own opinion are doing tremendously better than their male counterparts in terms of lyrical content,theme,groove and general musical arrangement.

i mean so far this year they(female mcs) hav made more offerings to the rap game than the others.i've been meserised by the lyrical prowess and flow of bouqui and blaise.sasha's current effort 'adara'(i think is called) is a sterling effort.mc weird?i dunno. so all in all i think they've upped their game and are poised to do better.i give them the kudos
abi na question i ask o'Del simple question,u jus dey vex...why shuld i want to hate on Sasha?she's a chick,yeah as u explained with the Mo'flowin or whateva i got what she was tryin 2 say...then u just start attacking the player!,and u claimin u the realest?c'mon dude behave because yu and Sasha know each utha and u like backin her up dont need u makin claims of "realnes" listen son i aint got ish against yu or "miss eve wannabee" if yu red d name of d topic u'd have been smart in ur response but maybe...i dunno...........
'So I'm rocking 45 tonight (as in 11:45 the nite club, duh?!!)

keep the Mo' flowing watch me party all nite'
del

Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:33 pm

It's just annoying that the only topics on this site that get all the responses and buzz are so negative. All this criticism cum hating is just tiring. You talking it's cos it's Sasha, like I aint spoken on the Sauce kid topic as well. About gettin my facts str8, I dont know anyone else signing in as them. And if it's a case of I dont know who they are, then my bad, I guess i been out of naija 4 a bit. And u didnt jus 'ask' a question, that's no way to ask a question. I READ THE NAME OF YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT. Maybe you should read it again yourself and then read the name of my response. All that name calling, 'Ms.EveWannabe' C'mon, they say, if u aint got nothing good to say, then don't say nothing.
x2dz

Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:46 pm

.............and bottom line is.......?

who is now ignorant or just some kinda whack now girls?....lol!
x2dz

Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:28 pm

i aint got' nuffin to do wif that sasha kid, but lines like 'wannabe eve' from u dee, i sortha consider offensive cuz ur ass also still tryna act nas but whithout conectivity u know....

....fact is ALMOST all 'em naija mcs i have so far heard are to dumb to create flow without immitatin .....QUOTE ME

WRONG....

@DEL......look son, am kinda bored with ur 'twin' kinda flow on tapes.....u damn aint elevatin to me....but unlike modnine, u get plaed in the club and all that....and i wonder why he should be complainin of not bein played when his brain can't cop a hit.......PEACE OUT!!!
del

Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:02 pm

@X2dZ

'You can please some people sometime/ But you can't please all the people all the time' - Bob Marley

Now do you see the light?!

Kinda curious as to what your mean by 'twin' flows.
john woo

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:13 pm

Sasha d big headed girl(literally),she has been whack a long long time ago in a distant planet,but on d real am still lookin 4 tight naija female mcs,if u know one holla at ya boy
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:23 pm

what's this dramatiks.........they doing they own thing. why don't u school ya sis on this rap thing & make her change shit.....just a suggestion...anyway, i want ya pound of flesh, u know whwre to see me
  • Information