NIAJA'S TOP 5 LAMEST EMCEES

Moderator:Juma4admin

toon-x

Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:29 am

Really feelinh all of you,KB, i gat your back,rymeataq u aint left out.

Del,listen to this, you aint ill,i await you step on me and you'll feel what i mean.Someone says you are wack accept it,everyone know what he uses to qualify some has wack...sometimes i even fell PAC,NAS, KANYE wack but never mind their degree of wackness is just an iota...U understand what i'm tryna say?huhh?

TEMPLE
lordmuzuzu

Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:24 pm

LADIES & GENTLEMEEN I SPEAK FOR (LEMME CLEAR MA THROAT)EVERYBODY...

THE FOLLOWING ARE DA WINNERS OF DA AWARD FOR BEEN WACKKKKK IN NAIJA.....

(1)DEL

(2)DEL

(3)DEL

ABEG MAKE UNA HELP CHOOSE DA REST....SHOULD BE BTW 2SHOTS,RUGGEDMAN(LEMME SAY DAT GUY IS DAFT),NIGGA RAW(DAT ONE SHUD BE GIVEN 24 STROKES EVRY MORN)....DEM PLENTY SHAAAA.........IF U DEY FEEL ME FURNISH ME WIT THERE NAMES ABEG....

STRAIGHT OUTTA LERE
therapaddict

Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:30 pm

I could place ma left NUT on a bet that LORDMUZUZU and TOON-X are whacker than EEDRIS.

come on, y'all are just saying DEL is whack so you can get some attention. There's no two ways about it.
konko

Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:15 pm

[quote name="therapaddict"]wassup BXB, KONKO, DEL y'all should just quit this beefs. we all know it aint taking us anywhere, we brothers, Bonded by nigeria so why the f*ck are we beefing ourselves for.

And i dont agree wif any body saying DEL is whack for GOD'S sake he sounded dope in a track made about 6 years ago(OYA=DA TRYBE) so what the fnck are you talking about.

And KONKO you no go happy if person tell you say you dey whack, abi? lets just quit the beefs, right.

PEACE.[/quote]

alright, i hear u brah...... didn't mean no harm. but i kinda get upset when people try to downplay others just to boost their self esteem. it just aint right! besides... that "diss from the past" thing caught my attention. i was just trying to give some constructive criticism and reply to the "diss verse" like an emcee should..... but i guess it got outta hand! anyways... its one luv mayne, and i must say that i agree with u on that "OYA" tip! peace! :wink:

@ del: don't mean no beef dawg... just got upset is all. like rapaddict said, we brothers so why should we fight?? don't take it personal mayne.... i dont intend to also, but pls do not be like that no more. i'm glad u had sense enuff to delete that isht (even tho' it was too late). but like u said... everyone got rights to their own opinions.

anyhow sha, ma guy.... nothin dey pa! i have always been, n am still a big TRYBE fan! n for the record... ur not whack! just put some more "attitude" in ur game. peace bro! 8)
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:03 pm

what's goin on here folks

Del ain't whack u guys actin like y''all be lookin for an opportunity to catch his vapour and become famasses. well sha. rap addict, saw ya post on siege allout war. am on it u know hit me.
del

Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:37 pm

It's all good! My apologies once again for actiing like i did, Ms. Bee i mean. We all rappers, whether we aired our shit or not. Like i said before, cos u out there dont mean u the best there is.

@ Konko NO BEEF. Keep 'em bars coming bro.

Now lets get back to rapping and leave all dis yapping alone. Apopaylips, what page were u talking about?!
Spy-D

Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:40 pm

Well i dont think DEl is wack as far as am concerned.my list goes like this

1-Blaq Soul Bosalin(y'all should go listen to one thousand afran pounds)dats the lamest Cd i ever heard

2-D'angel soljas

3-Ruff Rugged and Raw

4-Nutty Pin

5-Paul of P-square

Da Trybe & Swatroot be holding it down.

Bosalin You need to drop a 2star rated album b4 ya should hold ya head up to diss DEL.

NO BEEF DAWG!

ONE!
BLAQ XOUL BOSALIN

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:00 pm

[quote name="Spy-D"]Well i dont think DEl is wack as far as am concerned.my list goes like this

1-Blaq Soul Bosalin(y'all should go listen to one thousand afran pounds)dats the lamest Cd i ever heard

2-D'angel soljas

3-Ruff Rugged and Raw

4-Nutty Pin

5-Paul of P-square

Da Trybe & Swatroot be holding it down.

Bosalin You need to drop a 2star rated album b4 ya should hold ya head up to diss DEL.

NO BEEF DAWG!

ONE![/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Auxygn

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:09 pm

LMAO, if that's not an attack right there, I dont know what is...

Havent heard Bosa or D'Angels and they dont post up much so cant speak on em, but the rest of that list is on point. Opinions respected and all.

About Rugged, u cant say he's wack thru and thru, I mean, this nigga did 'Ehen', but he definitely is losin his points recently. 2 Shotz.........has his style, he's not tryin to impress u or me, he's tryin to talk to the nigerian in the street, dependin on where u look at it from he might or might not be wack. Opinion again.

Someone said Modenine is wack.......na wa oh.

We all know Del's not wack, but I loved the battle(If it was), Konko got some good shots off, (yo K, u're the Piss Off Professor, lol), Del was mental as usual. Nice posts yall. Its all love.

What bothers me is the folk that jumped on the thread sayin "Del's wack, DEL DEL DEL", una no dey read? Abi e pass una? It makes u wonder, u know, the band wagon effect.

I dont like to say mcs are wack, its about growth and intelligence, but there are a few people that will always be midgets in this Hip-Hop:

1. Rasqee

2. Eedris(b4 singing)

let me think, I'll get back to yall.
  • Information