5 mics

Moderator:Juma4admin

rymeattaq

Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:54 pm

yo,men heard d dude and i was amazed d guy got masive punchlines........................big ups men........tight lines.....
Big_EL_Soulbrotha

Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:54 pm

On the real. 5's my man so i'm prob. not an objective opinion here, but i think he's ill. i'll be producing a great deal of his upcomin album so keep your eyes peeled. there's a taste on http://www.myspace.com/bigelthaarkitekt . its a remix i did for him @ the orisuna basement (G Lynx's Studio). check it out and decide whether he's tight or not.
oxblood

Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:44 am

yea that boy 5-mics most def ill widdit........Shout outs to Kid Konnect (Double-K)
2hype

Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:23 pm

What da deal y'all, its ur bouy 2hype a.ka. dirtylaq. Well 2 b honest wit y'all its been sometime now since some of y'all heard 4rm me, kinda bizzie lately, but anyway da man MICs is my dawg, but really wooped his ass on air @ RHYTHM 94.7 at a lil' battle held by my man DOUGMAN (think am lying, as my Doug!) but on da real side dat dude is tyte.

Holla @ ur bouy HYPE is back 2 da fullest.

:twisted:
cipherdelic

Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:19 pm

see this fool 2hype :lol: :lol: ur really funny, if to say i no be Abuja boy now na soo u for take hype urself... like ur name ur full of tooo much fake hype..

are u not the punk who dissed 5mics wit jus one line and disappeard and wen 5mics called ur punkass out for 2weeks u aint show, then he had 2 kill kill kill ur ass on Air!! fool Mr D plays that shit over and over u can ask him to give it to u so u can see how 5 extinguish ur stupid hype u go around givin ur self.

stop that hype

and change that name for real. u aint close to 5 even ur name was four
cipherdelic

Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:27 pm

and nigga dont go behind peeps dissin em if u wanna battle theres wat they call "call outs"

u cud be a good 5 hypeman u know :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny dude

http://www.myspace.com/5mics be a fan :wink:
2hype

Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:42 pm

cipherdelic or wht eva ur 4ckn name is, I no blame u sha! I know ur type, u'r da kind of dude dat goes around and say shit abt good fellas like us.

U and I and the whole FCT knows dat I ripped 5 off, and after he came back @ me (which is the only truth u'v said here), jst abt the moment I was abt coming back @ him if u could remember, Doug & Nine had 2 go 4 a lil' break (they both left Rhythm), I dont know if ur ass could remember dat :?: .

But anyway, its not like I hate dat broda, go ask him he's mah man, and pls get dis clear, the whole shit we did was neva played on air(punk ass).

So dude dont b mad @ me, it was jst 4 fun, ok :?:

Less I 4get, wit dat Logo or Emblem of urs dat also tells dat u'r a dead man, u aint needed here :lol:
cipherdelic

Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:04 pm

ok oooooooooo Mr "i ripped 5 in ma dreamz" 2hype :lol: :lol: i give it to u... if doug and nine left how then did u rip 5, cos i cn remember clearly that u took a jabb at five will one or two lines, and when five came back he killed yah ass with a 16 and so many lines Doug had to stop him, i recorded that shit.. and after i saw ur post i went back to listen again.

and u ripped him,,,psss... comon :o :o :o

well no beef sha, there was no face to face battle with yall, but from wat i heard that day dat nukka murkd u oooo :!: :!:

ur good too oooo but not that u ripped 5,

case closed
cipherdelic

Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:07 pm

aight av noticed u like dissin catz behind them, if u think u got lines call me out on a battle on this site ok, and pls dont bitch on me :cry: :wink:
  • Information