Diss track....For Ruggedman and Fishe...Go and download

Moderator:Juma4admin

ollydave

Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:59 pm

I just made a diss track...A short verse for Ruggedman and the second for Fishe.

I didnt like the story i heard about rugged man signin up with kennis...He isnt for real.

And about Fishe....He thinks he can diss anyone and everyone and still survive....I killed him alphabetically. Feel the song here [url=http://www.soundclick.com/ollydave">htt ... llydave</a> or <a class="postlink" href="http://www.royertononline.com/ollydave/ ... rugged.mp3]http://www.royertononline.com/ollydave/ ... rugged.mp3[/url] to download the track.

Lemme feel your replies.[/size]
trae_z

Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:34 pm

you should remix the song and make the vocals more audible and sharp. nice jazz like beat. you jacked it off the internet abi? you is soft hearted...got a baby voice. i think the fishe part was tighter. one!
respiration

Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:07 pm

[quote name="trae_z"]you should remix the song and make the vocals more audible and sharp. nice jazz like beat. you jacked it off the internet abi? you is soft hearted...got a baby voice. i think the fishe part was tighter. one![/quote]

Lol! He said u r softhearted!
Augustus Khan

Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:44 pm

Hi everyone I made a diss track for all your MOTHERS (and everyone else in ur nuclear family in general)!!! Would you take me seriously as an emcee now and ignore the fact that i might not be as good as any one i dissed. Please listen to this joint I'll be checking the song statistics page on my soundclick every 30 mins thankyou :lol:
ollydave

Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:53 am

Its not the voice that makes a rapper.....Its his lyrics

Okay check my freestyle session on http://www.soundclick.com/ollydave

And tell me what you feel about that[/size
]
Dr.Zinistah

Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:40 pm

oll' , its not very wise to open urself up for shotz while trying to launch an attack. the only probable commendable thing about ur diss track is that u had the gutz. fruity loops sample beats?! common......, lyrics remind me of someone tryna impress john bush with a tap dance but was only doing the running man. sad.id like to hear more stuffs from u, we gotta keep buildin' ........ get it. one
Dr.Zinistah

Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:24 pm

[quote name="BLAQ XOUL BOSALIN"]Why dont you diss Modey?

Why Fishe or Rugged>?[/quote]

did u get to hear the track,

i hate to say it, but this broda dont want it with Mode. Whats it this 'pick up a fight

with Mode 9 ish'. Cats are supposed to be building up on there skills, 90% of 'em aint worth the

battle. the scenerio describes instant disaster, one swing and heads fall off.

not that im tryna say Mode is the Gr8est but, this a Cat u just dont wanna mess with. word!

im sure Rugged would take Oll' out, thats if Olly gets caught off GUARD.

atimes u just need to put ur head where the cap fits.

don't think..... feel...... Bruce Lee
viktarrattle

Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:59 pm

:s hock: :!: NO COMMENT KID ...I HEARD DAT NURSERY SCHOOL RHYME U CALLED DISS . ALL I CAN SAY IS U JUST HUNGRY 4 ATTENTION... U NOT AN MCEEEEEEE ..BETTER STICK TO BOOKS....KAPISH!...JEEEEEEEEEEEZ
x2dz

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:33 pm

now wad is the award u gettin go' taking stick at 'em reppas u gotta know spits better then u......i mean why not just do ur thing brother.......fuck gettin at niggaz without real cause and all that.......DAMMMN!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Information