Sauce kid

Moderator:Juma4admin

thapedigree

Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:19 pm

Yo what up my Naija niggaz could you help a South African nigga out.Could ya’ll give me some information on the nigga Sauce kid. I checked out his video on Channel O yo to be honest it is the best African video ive eva seen damn da quality is da shit and da boy spit hot. He got that international appeal no doubt.

I like him because he’s not on that whole Mode nine scientific punchline tip, don’t get me wrong I’m a huge Mode9 fan, it’s just that, that Kid Sauce track is on a different tip to most African videos.

Holla back with the info niggaz and could ya’ll upload his album or some mp3s
Enigma

Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:49 pm

Yo no beef though.

Saw the Kid in a local SilverbirdTV interview.Apparently da guy came from yankee(probably got rejected over there)& dropped a vid with Mike Okri(another musician that haz bn oblivious these past few years).he hasnt been on the nigerian scene, he kinda just popped up like hand soda out'f nowhere.he's probably not even got an album.he just got his single out n tested the waters.

one thing though,guys over here r gonna bring some 'beef' to cook that 'sauce kid' up.it takes more than da yankee accent/swagger to impress dudes down here.

for real men listen to that guyz lyrical content he aint got nuthing 2 say but brag n yap about floss.just hope dat's not all he's got.he needs better exposure to real hiphop.i rest my case.
oxblood

Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:00 am

yea the dude's 'iight', I battled the dude b4 on that online tip.............also I think MANOOZY our fellow AHH nigga knows him on a personal level, not seen the video yet though!!!!!
zero

Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:29 am

saw d video...nice! beats lovely, mike okri...wonderful!...d swagger fresh! but lyrics...trash! (in my opinion)
BLAQ XOUL BOSALIN

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:44 pm

My Girls be tripping for this Guy say He looks like Game and sounds like him too

Menn! This guy is getting Mad Love :x down here (Eastern 9ja)

Does It hurt to see a N..gga Do Good??? :P

Sauce Kid is the Shitniz!
trae_z

Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:48 pm

[quote name="Enigma"]Yo no beef though.

Saw the Kid in a local SilverbirdTV interview.Apparently da guy came from yankee(probably got rejected over there)& dropped a vid with Mike Okri(another musician that haz bn oblivious these past few years).he hasnt been on the nigerian scene, he kinda just popped up like hand soda out'f nowhere.he's probably not even got an album.he just got his single out n tested the waters...[/quote]

@Enigma: i feel u man, word!

i think Mike Okri derepped himself in the video. he's respected as a great Naija musician singing positive stuff...fooling around with little girls was just kinda sick. oh well, nice flow, nice chorus, nice beat and nice vid. one!
Manoozy

Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:30 am

Yeah thats the homie Sauce Kid, I'm glad to see him doin' it like how he told me he would. The homie is probably one of the most improved artist I know, cuz when we're together we always take it to the essence(freestyles), so on the really-real the dude is holdin' it down for shiggidy...hope ya'll cop his work, cuz its comin' :idea: gWg :idea:

Big ups to the movement Sauce~1~
darque

Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:23 pm

Yo no beef though.

Saw the Kid in a local SilverbirdTV interview.Apparently da guy came from yankee(probably got rejected over there)& dropped a vid with Mike Okri(another musician that haz bn oblivious these past few years).he hasnt been on the nigerian scene, he kinda just popped up like hand soda out'f nowhere.he's probably not even got an album.he just got his single out n tested the waters.

one thing though,guys over here r gonna bring some 'beef' to cook that 'sauce kid' up.it takes more than da yankee accent/swagger to impress dudes down here.

for real men listen to that guyz lyrical content he aint got nuthing 2 say but brag n yap about floss.just hope dat's not all he's got.he needs better exposure to real hiphop.i rest my case.
forgive me if i sound rude, but exactly what kind of bllshit is this? you see, the problems of Nigerians like you are vast in nature, first from rejecting your own, to always being cynical in nature, and never seeing anything good in what your fellow brother does. Does it mean just because he's not a battle cat, he's wack or he ain't the shit? There was nothing of good note in your post, just a lot a negativity about the guy. i mean, give the nigga a break! you said "he's probably not even got an album.he just got his single out n tested the waters." i hope you know that song was off his album, so don't make shitty assumptions that damages a person's character!! It's like nowadays, if you don't throw a punchline in any rap song, you are wack. that's straight bullshit. so bcos the kid's raps don't have anything to with mode-nine kind of rap, he's nothing.
one thing though,guys over here r gonna bring some 'beef' to cook that 'sauce kid' up
one thing 95% of Nigerian rappers are too dumb to realize is that you don't need beef to sell. neither do you need it to categorize yaself. i can name rappers that're succesful and didn't need beef n shit to sell.... e.g Dr dre, Em, LLcoolj... the list goes on.

the song was better than most of all this stupid nigerian videos made by all these so-called "real heads" with songs that wanna make me puke. And that's it. fa Christ's sake, give the song props for what it's worth and not condemnation!!

think son....

NB: if another thing that's bothering you is the fact he popped out of nowhere, then the case can be said of all nigerian rappers, at least most of them. they were nobodies b4. EVERYBODY STARTS FROM SCRATCH
Enigma

Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:39 pm

Darque dont misundastand mi.

i aint gonna criticize anybody unless i see flaws.i saw dat 'sauce kid-interview' .he didnt sound like somebody who knew shiznit bout what real hiphop is all about.I neva said da vid wasnt dope. crystal clear with nice picture quality.just said i saw da evryday classical cliche(in the vid).da chicks,trips,champagne,yoruba chorus n all da other stuff that takes ur focus off the main thing (lyrical content).I mean da guy is far beta than those fuckaz who cant spit even if The Grinch stuck his dick into they orifice.he's ok but aint gonna impress anyone who knows beta. i honestly hav to say guys might or will eat him up lyrically with what he'z put out.(their predatorz out there!)

i also felt one of his punches after his 2nd verse was mad-off{cos i got bangers they call me knockout!}dude please thatz some weak shite!

Even Zero summed it up quite clearly.

L8r Darque!
  • Information