just heard AQ's cd...

Moderator:Juma4admin

zero

Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:02 pm

...and now i feel like nostradamus (sadly i can't take credit 4 that cos someone already said "empty barrels make d loudest noise" abi?)...shit's wack...infact from now on i aint goin to reply an AQ a.k.a killfakes post or a mozart post...cos i see where they @ with their game...can't stoop that low.

-word of advice: as much as i think fruityloops is amateurish (as a beat program...its aight if u network i with other ish), if u must use fruityloops solely, pls get sound banks or a midi controller or sample stuff from cds...better still do all of the above.

its hard to believe that mozart had guts to say eldee was garbage when el's old stuff...(shake bodi & co) shit on his new stuff :?

only 1 track (in my opinion) is worth a 2nd listen...d fast track (can't remember d name right now) not cos it that tight but cos i'm a sucker for fast rap tracks!

hip hop flows from the heart...it's not forced!

maybe i'd do a review for d album review thread later...treaz abeg could u sticky that? (d reviews thread)

for now sha i think its one of those cds u hear and u like "thank God i didn't buy that".

y'all might like it tho...go ahead and buy it if u had plans (i can't knock d dude's hustle now...abi? lol)
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:00 pm

zero, what u said bout fruity loops is true. me i sample alot with it. am on some kanye west shit. i'll throw u a track i'm doing currently. you'll like what i did with fruity. on AQs' album, haven't heard, will like u to send me ish to ma mail [email protected]. have'n seen any lyrics aQ posted here, he should do fast for rating.....
john woo

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:36 pm

[quote name="zero"]...and now i feel like nostradamus (sadly i can't take credit 4 that cos someone already said "empty barrels make d loudest noise" abi?)...shit's wack...infact from now on i aint goin to reply an AQ a.k.a killfakes post or a mozart post...cos i see where they @ with their game...can't stoop that low.

-word of advice: as much as i think fruityloops is amateurish (as a beat program...its aight if u network i with other ish), if u must use fruityloops solely, pls get sound banks or a midi controller or sample stuff from cds...better still do all of the above.

its hard to believe that mozart had guts to say eldee was garbage when el's old stuff...(shake bodi & co) shit on his new stuff :?

only 1 track (in my opinion) is worth a 2nd listen...d fast track (can't remember d name right now) not cos it that tight but cos i'm a sucker for fast rap tracks!

hip hop flows from the heart...it's not forced!

maybe i'd do a review for d album review thread later...treaz abeg could u sticky that? (d reviews thread)

for now sha i think its one of those cds u hear and u like "thank God i didn't buy that".

y'all might like it tho...go ahead and buy it if u had plans (i can't knock d dude's hustle now...abi? lol)[/quote]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..I RESERVE MY COMMENTS.....BUT GOT 3 WORDS....MOZART IS WHACK
zero

Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:11 pm

[quote name="apopyalips"]zero, what u said bout fruity loops is true. me i sample alot with it. am on some kanye west shit. i'll throw u a track i'm doing currently. you'll like what i did with fruity. on AQs' album, haven't heard, will like u to send me ish to ma mail [email protected]. have'n seen any lyrics aQ posted here, he should do fast for rating.....[/quote]lol...let d dude eat...buy his cd...i'd like to hear ur stuff...lemme know when it's done. peace.
darque

Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:35 pm

yo, zero, remember some few months ago when that silly boy called mozart said eldee and ruggedman were as fake as silicon tits, and i said that AQ was not nothing but a publicity seeker?

well... i think that now thealbum's out , everyone will know he's nothing but a cheap publicity seeker, trying to knock other ppl's hustles.

as for me, i cant buy such an album.... sh*t such as that is wack :D .
kill fakes

Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:41 pm

zero i know who you are, fucking son of da trybe, you thought i'll never get to find out right, you can't hide forever, remember, there's nothing new under the sun,watch as i bring you 2 where you belong, even storm can't save you now, the storm is over,

one last thing, the name of the album is listen and overstand, spend more time listening to lyrics instead of stocking the software used, a good song is a good song nomatter the software used and a good album is listen and overstand, you might have a lot of cred on this site but even you can't stop the weight it holds, sold 2000 copies already independently and i've gotten my response, talk about the mix, yes, i'ould agree, talk about the mix of the beats, i could listen, but no rapper in nigeria can touch my lyrics word to mother, independently i sold more than timi da wack one. now that's real.
S.P.I.F.F.Y

Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:56 am

[quote name="kill fakes"]zero i know who you are, f**king son of da trybe, you thought i'll never get to find out right, you can't hide forever, remember, there's nothing new under the sun,watch as i bring you 2 where you belong, even storm can't save you now, the storm is over,

one last thing, the name of the album is listen and overstand, spend more time listening to lyrics instead of stocking the software used, a good song is a good song nomatter the software used and a good album is listen and overstand, you might have a lot of cred on this site but even you can't stop the weight it holds, sold 2000 copies already independently and i've gotten my response, talk about the mix, yes, i'ould agree, talk about the mix of the beats, i could listen, but no rapper in nigeria can touch my lyrics word to mother, independently i sold more than timi da wack one. now that's real.[/quote]

theres no need to get mad, zero gave his honest opinion you should learn how to take constructive criticism cause no matter how good you are, some people will still think you suck. saying no rapper in nigeria can touch your lyrics is really going too far though cause where exactly have you been in nigeria for you to say that? i haven't heard any of your songs so i can't really say anything about that but it sounds real arrogant to me.
del

Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:40 am

Lissen to the nigga give excuses for his stuff. PATHETIC. Post up the lyrics make we see. 'All talk and no action like girls who give head but no sexing' - Del. You still a bitch ass nigga!
dramatik
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:51 pm

well claimin no nikka match ur lyrics Q dont sit nice wif me...evry body claims to be da illest alive and dont say u shine ova all em naija peeps i dont agree..ive heard only one verse from you and it was prettty good...but it wasnt alll dat from wht i heard u cant spit bettr than lemme seee*** :idea: :?: OD yes OD....my opinion both of you he's iller...so dats jus 1cat better than you..dats all
stan

Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:02 pm

BOBS....WHERE CAN I SEE D AQ ALBUM I GAT FEEL D GUY TOOO

THE STUFF DEY ALABA????
  • Information