ZLIMJO BROUGHT SOME LOVE BACK

REAL HEADS IN D CROWD SCREAMIN OUT DAT THEY LUV THAT

WE ALL FEELING U,HIPHOP IS WAY BEYOND SUBLIMINALS

METAPHORS,SIMILES,PUNCHLINES OR RESIDUAL

GUNPLAYS,GOTTA PLAY YA PART 4 D CAUSE

IF U AINT IN MY PATH, THEN U ARE LOST...PEACE
Augustus Khan

Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:22 am

ouch! traez.. trae-z...whatever you should have let that ish slide man...seriously...instead of posting up some of the weakest ish i've ever read. seriously you'ld still have ur pride right now and this thread would have fallen off...i mean...solo like em?...my name ain't Dare/but i'm getting more lays? good lord whatdafizwuck is dat?
zlimjo

Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:51 pm

paper works, using your pen

is what Rap is al about/

punchlines, similies

just like woo said/

but its sad to hear so many scrab/

both on radios and tvs

like ladies putting on tight jeans/

well/

i know for sure with the way things/

that rap is a game-

the way we think, eat and breath

maybe thats a laymans definition/

but with time i hope to get ya'll functions

some playing wacks/

others spitting pracks.

i dont know if woo unserstands this

but got niggas riding with me/

for sure i can hip yu hop

so yu can lyrically detect this

.....................peace wooo, gat dem on this shit.....................
john woo

Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:47 pm

its the woo kid,no slackin,back with d exclusive

proficiently using,this hip-hop music

fuse it,never abuse it,goin without excuses

halfass thugs on d mic totals useless

i used this medium to display thots

travellin at the speed of purpose of all sorts

at all cost,i reach my aim,spit d game

spit out son without spiitin his name..nahmean
trae_z

Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:44 am

[quote name="Augustus Khan"]ouch! traez.. trae-z...whatever you should have let that ish slide man...seriously...instead of posting up some of the weakest ish i've ever read. seriously you'ld still have ur pride right now and this thread would have fallen off...i mean...solo like em?...my name ain't Dare/but i'm getting more lays? good lord whatdafizwuck is dat?[/quote]

was my flow the weakest? i dont think so man. u guys are drawing me back into this text-battle shit. anyway here we go again.

just came and took a look, niggaz ain't been keeping to precedings/

the lame one called the Woo is about to have a fucked up evening/

James ain't take you to school, so now you're bitching and screaming/

like Game i bury fools, the vocal is you better be leaving/

oh, you're hard like little Kimi, go suck a dick in the prison/

i'm fresh from the yard like Beans or Beenie, to rock a chick like it's Eden/

you sure need a slap, your flow is silly, quit in a flash like you're Timi/

and go buy a pad like bitchy miss Winnie, cos your ass needs a healing/
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:53 pm

excaped from reality/ across the treshhold of potentialities lie a subliminal self tha's another order of reality/ blanked this compromise called civilization/ enter into more extensive realm that's supreme while ma heart be racing/ ma imaginary self be passing thru a predestined fixed part/ i don't think any conscious mind can define this art/ hiphop must appeal to somethng beyond the interest of mankind not this act of pipe dreaming performed by this blinds/ composed with my mind eyes focused on non existence/ spit reality that are cued in through ma sixth sense/ with pesiverence am bout to resurrect this heritage disagree with what they potray these days htey term me a renegade/ not the chinua achebes'/ the ghetto spokesman may as well pick up hit like asari and be labelled a rabel/ smell hell when i blaze dis/ convey my opinion with foul language/ derogatory execution is poetry..... word

what you say?
kyt

Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:11 pm

[quote name="apopyalips"]excaped from reality/ across the treshhold of potentialities lie a subliminal self tha's another order of reality/ blanked this compromise called civilization/ enter into more extensive realm that's supreme while ma heart be racing/ ma imaginary self be passing thru a predestined fixed part/ i don't think any conscious mind can define this art/ hiphop must appeal to somethng beyond the interest of mankind not this act of pipe dreaming performed by this blinds/ composed with my mind eyes focused on non existence/ spit reality that are cued in through ma sixth sense/ with pesiverence am bout to resurrect this heritage disagree with what they potray these days htey term me a renegade/ not the chinua achebes'/ the ghetto spokesman may as well pick up hit like asari and be labelled a rabel/ smell hell when i blaze dis/ convey my opinion with foul language/ derogatory execution is poetry..... word

what you say?[/quote]

Dope man dope man...Thats ghetto scopes man :wink:
braniaccombs

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:25 pm

i'm kinda rusty,but i gott to drop sumthin 4 realness sake

we all selfconscious,but we've sold our souls 4 d greens/so i'm not just an emcee,i make my pple them see/stay real to my lane even when my account myte freeze/spit positive lines,so d world wud b at ease/walk wit a swagger cause i preach 4 world peace/stroll on d street&pop my collar(kola)like an abiola/spit 4rm my soul cause hiphop is life/d commercial ones are like adverts,their shine time wud soon b up/its just a matter of time,like ur hair,i'm meant 4 d top/my lyrics are like light in d darkest den/some just wanna grease(greece)their palms like we were in athens..
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:58 pm

ma thought is painted with deep lyrics just to score/pure like a scenery but these rappers vision is blured/ couldn't picture ma comming cos i was glitsing like god/ barely lost on broads/ got this hiphop running in ma blood/ flood is what they discribe ma art with/ cut is most felt cyphers like L say it's concrete/conquered most of these mcees with it/ so def(death), i feel like am in hereafter indeed/ ghetto poet, ma book of rhyme is gone be passed to ma breed/ steady exposing fake mcees like mini do underwear till dey stampede/ never scared of cats clockin me cos am always ahead of time/ got 9 like modes name/ shiiiiiiit which word i go use rhyme?

watch out for inferno & c-drill colabo album comming out next year. single to be out this year. shit is off the chain......
  • Information