G-UNIT vs cassidy,Game,D-Block,Nas,Fat Joe,etc

Moderator:Juma4admin

kyt

Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:35 pm

Fat joe won't sell, jada won't sell, cassidy won't sell

So they'r mad as hell
- Tony Yayo on one of his diss tracks.

G-unit is taking on virtually everyone on. Do you think they can hold out.

The Game has dropped the mic on G-unit, saying after droppin 300bars on them what can those niggas come up with.

Ma$e is also in the mix. He's got beaf with Loon.

Peedi crack makes a track called fuck damon dash. Dash has also sold his share of the rocawear empire.

A lot is goin down in the game.. There's also a debate on whose queen of New York Remy Martin, [/b]Terror squad's 1st lady[/b] or lil' kim. I'l vote for remy..What do y'all feel?
Manoozy

Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:29 pm

All that G-unit noise is played out if you ask me...its true, Game burnt the whole G-unit on the Mic on the solo tip and I'm yet to hear a comeback thats worthy. And Remy Ma needs more notches under her belt to claim that position right now...honestly there isn't a queen of NY
stan

Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:24 pm

[quote name="kyt"]Fat joe won't sell, jada won't sell, cassidy won't sell

So they'r mad as hell
- Tony Yayo on one of his diss tracks.

G-unit is taking on virtually everyone on. Do you think they can hold out.

The Game has dropped the mic on G-unit, saying after droppin 300bars on them what can those niggas come up with.

Ma$e is also in the mix. He's got beaf with Loon.

Peedi crack makes a track called f*ck damon dash. Dash has also sold his share of the rocawear empire.

A lot is goin down in the game.. There's also a debate on whose queen of New York Remy Martin, [/b]Terror squad's 1st lady[/b] or lil' kim. I'l vote for remy..What do y'all feel?[/quote]

yeah what eva...... beef is part of HIPHOP

AS FOR QUEEN OF NEWYORK!!!

LIL KIM SAID IT ALL

" BROOKLYN HOME OF THE GREATEST RAPPER

BIG COMES FIRST AND THE QUEEN COMES AFTER" :wink:
cb

Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:51 pm

True talk Kyt, but 1 way or the other these guy's are out for some cream with these beef shyt. dem G-unit boys came up wiv a reply called '300 shots' tho,but people weren't rilly feelin it. Papoose is also a problem on the mixtape scene now, he's killin it out there. as 4 d queen, there aint a queen of NY.

Manoozy

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:21 pm

as 4 d queen, there aint a queen of NY.
:idea:
oxblood

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:13 pm

yo none of them female rappers be spittin consistent hot shit so yea, u can say there aint no KWEEN of NY streets, I mean REMY MA been hot but I neva heard that hunger in her shit in the past 2 years, LIL KIM been hot but I have a feelin(meaning Im not sure) she one of thost industry cats that be having ghost writers or jumping on other undaground peeps shit: eg "Put ya lighters up" I would neva thought she would ever come up with something as hot like that for Brooknam........who else:... FOXY be killing the mixtape scene in NY with Gravy but I don seewhat all the Hype is all about.....the only femcee I think could remain hot is KASHMERE from DMX's BloodLine records but neva heard from her in years plus I dont know if she from NY.........but if u put RAP aside n wanna know which femcee runnin NY streets: I would say it has to be the eva-gangsta: LIL-KIM, she gat that street cred, son, no dispute, ........who gat the feds buggin when niggaz was lettin off shots infront d radio? LIL KIM.......who got niggaz sayin "she did it" when they security gott popped at? LIL KIM

A.K. Ville!!!!
lordmuzuzu

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:43 pm

:) :lol: if there is anything called queen of new york,me think lil kim already has dat in her kitty :lol: big up 2 them g-unit soldiers . :lol:
kuriapat

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:03 pm

YO I WAS READING THIS AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!!

y'll lying about MASE having beef with anyone!! infact y'll should erase that thought from your memories coz to me, I AM 100% SURE that that's fake!!! loon's probably hating on MASE. matterfact.... who is LOON? you know what i'm saying? COMMON NOW! Mase is probably trying to save LOON'S LIFE!! for real!!!!! y'll probably like, "what you talking about? IT'S PROBABLY DEEPER THAN YOU THINK!!!!
zero

Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:38 am

[quote name="kuriapat"]YO I WAS READING THIS AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!!

y'll lying about MASE having beef with anyone!! infact y'll should erase that thought from your memories coz to me, I AM 100% SURE that that's fake!!! loon's probably hating on MASE. matterfact.... who is LOON? you know what i'm saying? COMMON NOW! Mase is probably trying to save LOON'S LIFE!! for real!!!!! y'll probably like, "what you talking about? IT'S PROBABLY DEEPER THAN YOU THINK!!!![/quote] i'd personally put up 300shots g-unit diss so u can hear mase dissin, if that's ur problem...he has issues wit loon too, though i don't know who started it, they both have diss tracks...i'd try & dig 'em up too.

-NY aint got a queen (in my opinion) but i'm feelin remy, foxy & kim right now

and G-unit's jus trying to make fast buck wit the whole beef thing...nothin more...or why else would 50 have issues with jada & joey crack...jus cos they on a track wif ja rule Image
kyt

Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:01 pm

Seriously guys, talkin about G-unit and fitty, Fitty aint the hotest on the mic in his click.Tony Yayo is killin it.I can say Get Rich or Die Tryin was a classic album, but after that he's got nothin to talk about. Maybe he needs to get shot again, then he'l have something to say. Sure y'all have seen B-Boy Stance by cassidy. Sometimes i think dissin on video hits harder than callin names. I think cassidy did fitty there. Wat is this thing I'm hearing about cassidy arrested for murder.
  • Information