hiphop world magazine...d new issue..

Moderator:Juma4admin

zero

Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:52 pm

who's seen it? just got it sha...aint read it cover to cover yet...but from just glancing thru, its d same ol' story...lag connection...thats sad sha.
braniaccombs

Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:40 pm

zero,word up.i read d nu edition,bought it simply 4 d luv of d game,they tried.featured my boy terry on d lyricist column,sharp pictures,d chatroom xposed alariwos stupidity...see ya.
profty

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:31 pm

wen i was reading ur punchlines

i relax ma head back

is just a sign dat i pity ur ass

if u fuck wit me am gonna make ur story from grace to grass

i swear i won't be nice wit ya

but on second thought i think am gonna teach how to rhyme

is just like am paying u ma windows mite

if u re ready u can get me online
zero

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:25 pm

[quote name="profty"]wen i was reading ur punchlines

i relax ma head back

is just a sign dat i pity ur ass

if u f*ck wit me am gonna make ur story from grace to grass

i swear i won't be nice wit ya

but on second thought i think am gonna teach how to rhyme

is just like am paying u ma windows mite

if u re ready u can get me online[/quote]Image
lordmuzuzu

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:19 pm

na wa ooooo.....a simple topic was posted.,somebody called "profty" starts doing some crap shit....... :evil: meennnnn zero da nu hiphop world mag is tight like a gurl's viginity......da color seperation of da mag was just it.DA info in da mag too is off da hinges...love da AKON PIN UP.....4real tycoon was given some tyson like blows meen....in all it's a another good thing from naija...imma score it 95%...excellent aiight????yeah excellent....holla
zero

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:48 pm

[quote name="lordmuzuzu"]na wa ooooo.....a simple topic was posted.,somebody called "profty" starts doing some crap shit....... :evil: meennnnn zero da nu hiphop world mag is tight like a gurl's viginity......da color seperation of da mag was just it.DA info in da mag too is off da hinges...love da AKON PIN UP.....4real tycoon was given some tyson like blows meen....in all it's a another good thing from naija...imma score it 95%...excellent aiight????yeah excellent....holla[/quote] yeah i think the print quality of the mag is cool...but the point is they concentrate too much on lagos...that's my problem...don't u think it'd be nice to know who's hot in edo, kaduna & oyo also? see the amount of hits g-linx has made (the guy practically holds mode nine down beatwise)...sunky & mekoyo...made all the styl plus songs...wouldn't it be nice to know them? wouldn't it be nice to know what's up with specimen A? or wouldn't we want to meet "chool" the bauchi based artist that stayed on mtn y'hello charts for months...that's the area (in my opinion where they are still slackin'...i know its not easy...it aint impossible also...maybe they should hire more writers outside lag...i 4 one would volunteer...for free.
lordmuzuzu

Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:24 pm

hell yeah good point u got but like they said,lagos is 2 nigeria wot new york is 2 america....haven said dat,headz from other parts of da country shud get a shine too meaning they need more writers et la & basically,it a'int easy right here in naija lookin at da costs ,logistics & all dat...lets just give em a part on da back 4 a nice job though...nuff said!!
lola4mii

Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:26 pm

[quote name="zero"]
[quote name="lordmuzuzu"]na wa ooooo.....a simple topic was posted.,somebody called "profty" starts doing some crap shit....... :evil: meennnnn zero da nu hiphop world mag is tight like a gurl's viginity......da color seperation of da mag was just it.DA info in da mag too is off da hinges...love da AKON PIN UP.....4real tycoon was given some tyson like blows meen....in all it's a another good thing from naija...imma score it 95%...excellent aiight????yeah excellent....holla[/quote] yeah i think the print quality of the mag is cool...but the point is they concentrate too much on lagos...that's my problem...don't u think it'd be nice to know who's hot in edo, kaduna & oyo also? see the amount of hits g-linx has made (the guy practically holds mode nine down beatwise)...sunky & mekoyo...made all the styl plus songs...wouldn't it be nice to know them? wouldn't it be nice to know what's up with specimen A? or wouldn't we want to meet "chool" the bauchi based artist that stayed on mtn y'hello charts for months...that's the area (in my opinion where they are still slackin'...i know its not easy...it aint impossible also...maybe they should hire more writers outside lag...i 4 one would volunteer...for free.[/quote]gusshhh....d latest hhp mag is off d engines men....4rm d texture..2 da colour.....
Augustus Khan

Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:06 am

Hip hop world has become the ovation magazine of music in case no one noticed... its a very few good articles and the rest is the editor and his peeps sucking up to the kennis music and their lot. i wouldnt have any problem with their BS if they'd just change the name of their magazine :(
trae_z

Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:17 pm

bought the new edition some weeks back. my coments.

HHWM should start dating their mags. giving em date. eg oct 2005 etc

for real as zero said they should spread. it's all basically lag shit, and it really sucks. Naija no be only lagos now. peeps like myself and zero are willing to get em write ups from other places.

and the top story about the major players in d industry sucked if u ask me. nothing new. the cover story was kinda over hyped. nice pics though.

on teh positive side, Ayo's now making his money. the race hasn't been easy.
  • Information