what is real.

Moderator:Juma4admin

lordmuzuzu

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:48 pm

A.Q wots crakin meen???i stay in surulere & fa sheezy i wanna have a dose of wha ya album is like...u really sound confident of dat shit...i stay some where close to Kilo bus stop.....holla at me on ma email addy & tell me wha 2 do in other 2 purchase dat album of [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]...NUFF SAID!!!
lordmuzuzu

Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:02 pm

meen i gotta start this trend cos of wot emcees are going thru in da land..Do we really have record labels in naija???if we have,wot are they really after?...Was talkin 2 a supposed "record label c.e.o" today and shit makes me go crazy..Naija so-called record label owners will wanna turn a dope emcee into a wack emcee.A record label admiting a song is dope & yet,wanting you 2 sell out & become a lame emcee all in da name of "commercial whaever".Agreed a label has 2 make money but wha happen 2 da creativity of da acts? Yet,u find radio n t.v presenters dat r supposed 2 know better HYPIN songs dat are WACK and we are cravin for PROFESSIONALISM?...as an emcee dat is bent on makin ish happen against all odds,i say "FUCK YOU 2 DEM PUNKS CLAMIN 2 BE RECORD LABELS & ALL THEY WANNA DO IS BRING A BROTHER DOWN"..for real we all gotta stand up & fight da HIPHOP course ourselves...im down wit Hiphop & i rep it 2 da fullest,fuck wha u heard..its our life & are we gotta sit back ,relax and watch some MUHFUKERZ treaten our LIVES?nuff said!!!!!holla back
john woo

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:46 am

been readin dis 4 a while let me say this,MODENINE'S STUFF IS NOT A CLASSIC TO ME,yes it has its few moments but it could get boring after a while,no dis he has dope tracks but he got filler cuts as well,by the way AQ or is it KILLERFAKEs u will soon know who is doin the REal HIP-hop soon 4 real,we gotta hear ya stuff man,where u be at niggaz gats feel to judge u anyways ZERO where u at in KD?i usually go there at times,ever heard of DANOSAUR and 5MICS?yall shud quit the beef it wont cut it
zero

Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:44 pm

[quote name="john woo"]been readin dis 4 a while let me say this,MODENINE'S STUFF IS NOT A CLASSIC TO ME,yes it has its few moments but it could get boring after a while,no dis he has dope tracks but he got filler cuts as well,by the way AQ or is it KILLERFAKEs u will soon know who is doin the REal HIP-hop soon 4 real,we gotta hear ya stuff man,where u be at niggaz gats feel to judge u anyways ZERO where u at in KD?i usually go there at times,ever heard of DANOSAUR and 5MICS?yall shud quit the beef it wont cut it[/quote] i wouldn't want to put my addy online...yeah i know dinasaur...and both 5mics!! (yeah...they are 2!)...i'm guessin u mean d 1 in d same crew with dinosaur, i know him well...we were class mates sef!

...& its all grown men issues men...no beef! lol
zero

Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:47 pm

[quote name="john woo"]been readin dis 4 a while let me say this,MODENINE'S STUFF IS NOT A CLASSIC TO ME,yes it has its few moments but it could get boring after a while,no dis he has dope tracks but he got filler cuts as well,by the way AQ or is it KILLERFAKEs u will soon know who is doin the REal HIP-hop soon 4 real,we gotta hear ya stuff man,where u be at niggaz gats feel to judge u anyways ZERO where u at in KD?i usually go there at times,ever heard of DANOSAUR and 5MICS?yall shud quit the beef it wont cut it[/quote] i wouldn't want to put my addy online...yeah i know dinasaur...and both 5mics!! (yeah...they are 2!)...i'm guessin u mean d 1 in d same crew with dinosaur, i know him well...we were class mates sef!

...& its all grown men issues men...no beef! lol
john woo

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:45 am

guessed so,meant em when i was in zaria,i think he's in ABU or so,he is tight,while danosaur is aaight too,more later cant say more the FEDS are tappin my line
zero

Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:13 pm

[quote name="john woo"]guessed so,meant em when i was in zaria,i think he's in ABU or so,he is tight,while danosaur is aaight too,more later cant say more the FEDS are tappin my line[/quote][email protected] tapped by FEDS...get a scrambler Image yeah, 5mics is tight, dinasuar can kick d occassional freestyle...but his album was a disaster!...aint been in zaria 4 a bit tho.
kill fakes

Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:34 am

i know the 5mic dud saw his video with mode ix, he's really good, we need more of him in the industry. kaboom of da trybe was fucked up by a little boy at the mtvbase party in lagos right infront of praz of the fugees, how do you like that. i'ould hit y'll the details if you'll like to know. holla
zero

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:58 pm

[quote name="kill fakes"]i know the 5mic dud saw his video with mode ix, he's really good, we need more of him in the industry. kaboom of da trybe was fucked up by a little boy at the mtvbase party in lagos right infront of praz of the fugees, how do you like that. i'ould hit y'll the details if you'll like to know. holla[/quote] yeah, that 5 mics is aight,infact both 5mics are good but different, what happened to KB?
stan

Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:38 pm

NOW WHO DA FUCK IS 5 MICS... SHIT.. IS LIKE I AM LOST IN DA GAME.... OR I GUESS HE IS UNDER(ONDA)GROUND LKE HE IS MAKING LOVE..

HOLA BACK WITH MORE INFO...WORD
  • Information