what is real.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Westwind

Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:29 am

take ur time to read the posts again...maybe u'd understand why it went the way it did
yeah...i did read tha posts and i followed it all the way. yet, my views haven't changed in the least, its still all a load of bullshit. and the more you into it the more you put yourself so much on the defensive that you see onnly the small picture in this entire matrix......

fact is, instead of spending our time still quarelling, we have a lot to learn as a hiphop nation still in the revolution process. notice that this is a revolution and not an evolution, and the more these drastiic changes occur, the more people get involved in the violence that comes with it, but that don't have to be the lot of everybody.
-1stly, FYI i'm NOT an aspiring artist,i dont keep books/sheets of rhymes or stuff like that,i dont intend to EVER record an album or anything like that,all d times i've ever been conered to spit,its almost from the top of my dome BUT from what i've heard on "we are the streets"i'm a better ALL ROUND rapper than u...a fact i dont feel i need to prove that to anyone...its called inner satisfaction...something u aint got,thats why u feel the urge to be appreciated...at all costs.
1stly, FYI i'm NOT an aspiring artist,i dont keep books/sheets of rhymes or stuff like that,i dont intend to EVER record an album or anything like that
hmmmm......... :roll:

however, the point is, we shouldn't keep attacking posts as if we are in some 8-bit clayshooting videogame, we have a duty to this growing industry as one of the first fruits to get acquainted - to correct our misdeeds and to pave the way for others....not to fight the feeling.

WORD!!!

NIGERIA UNITE :!: :evil: :evil:
zero

Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:01 pm

take ur time to read the posts again...maybe u'd understand why it went the way it did
yeah...i did read tha posts and i followed it all the way. yet, my views haven't changed in the least, its still all a load of bullshit. and the more you into it the more you put yourself so much on the defensive that you see onnly the small picture in this entire matrix......
i think u missed this post...
ah...u finally coming correct...lol. i dont have beef with u o! i just didnt like the way u called those nuccas out (...it wasnt necessary)...especially when i'm feeling em...i was just trying to give u a taste of ur own medicine...i c u it was hard to swallow. as per "bubble gum" rappers...i dont think dissing them would change anythin...it just makes them more popular...God knows...i didnt know rasquie till "ehen"...i think the way to phase 'em out is to do ur thing..keep it tight & let people see through the wackness...that's what mode 9 is doing...successfully.i aint saying dissing on tracks is wrong but u would never catch jay-z,nas, common or talib taking shots at the chingys and nellys

still on d diss issue...i think u should listen to/read fishe's thread...he actually has a bar or so 4 u...lol

...about 'we r d streets'...personally i think u should work on ur microphone presence...its not always about d lyrics/metaphors/ punchlines...u have to sound convincing too...

lastly...like "big bros" told ruggedman @ tufaces chanel o party..."u should pay me for the publicity"...LOL Image
fact is, instead of spending our time still quarelling
In my opinion,we argued...there's a difference...no matter how bitter it sounded,we or rather i tried to put facts 1st...b4 anythin
hmmmm......... :roll:
lol...dont get dizzy dawg Image
zero

Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:21 pm

[quote name="Vamp88"] :P zero n the other dude,muzuzu..y'all should quit the fytin yo! that shits not kool...its fun to watch n follow up on i agree but its just pointless...i mean.. look zero u already made the other guy look really daft n stupid mostly cos he can't type or he can't see or he's just a plain dumbass...but still...i think u shouldn't waste ur tym on the dude...hehehe takin syds is not good!!!! :lol:

Vanessa :wink:[/quote] yess ma!!! i'm done fytin

*sits in d corner to sulk quietly*.....Image
lordmuzuzu

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:57 pm

there r too many "rappers' in here who wants 2 be gangsters & too many gangsters who wanna be rappers...hmmm....u all actors,meen u all humor me...no wonder im always thinkin this geek's weak..meen bitches like y'll wit ur disses cud put a spead freak 2 sleep...
Westwind

Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:09 pm

*smiles proudly* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
kill fakes

Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:31 pm

this case is simple to question was what is real, different opinions on the topic was what i was looking for, westwind i think you should have come in ealier i'm not saying you'er to late neither, but we can't unite in this industry that's impossible, and i don't think that would help either, there would be no room for competition, there would always be the wack ones and the good ones, and there is no bringing them together, what i'm trying to do is live for today and die for tomorrow, cause for a revolution to occur you have to do a little evil for a better good, this is what i'm about. that's real. muzuzu pls cut the dissing
djcombo

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:06 pm

[quote name="kill fakes"]this case is simple to question was what is real, different opinions on the topic was what i was looking for, westwind i think you should have come in ealier i'm not saying you'er to late neither, but we can't unite in this industry that's impossible, and i don't think that would help either, there would be no room for competition, there would always be the wack ones and the good ones, and there is no bringing them together, what i'm trying to do is live for today and die for tomorrow, cause for a revolution to occur you have to do a little evil for a better good, this is what i'm about. that's real. muzuzu pls cut the dissing[/quote]

my point exactly
kill fakes

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:18 pm

I BELIEVE I'VE BEEN ABLE TO PROVE WHAT IS REAL IN THE NEW ALBUM, THE DOPEST SHIT OUT SINCE MODEIX'S MALCOM IX, AND I'M NOT BRAGING IT'S JUST THE COMMENTS OF PEEPS THAT HAVE COPED, PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW AND FIND OUT WHAT IS REAL, IF YOU LIVE IN SURULERE CALL, 08034697460 OR 08023247949, THE ALBUM WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU. OPERATIONS WILL SOON START THROUGH OUT LAGOS FRO NOW YOU HAVE TO BE SOME WHERE IN S\L TO PURCHASE THE ALBUM
  • Information