what is real.

Moderator:Juma4admin

kill fakes

Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:40 pm

HI Y'LL,

it feels good to be in the mist of heads, both those that like and those that dislike, any way zero, i heard what you said about presence and i'll try to put that into considration when next i get on the mic, that's why i came here in the first place. but for the biff thing i'm sorry but it has to continue, it's some how personal and i'm out to prove this cats can't spit, the album is coming out this month, it's going independently sold, but i will tell y'll how you could get it, believe me, i'm not hyping but it's giong to go down as one of the hottest rap albums to come out from nigeria, check me out on konnektonline.com the website is not finished yet but it okay, chow
lordmuzuzu

Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:15 pm

zero internet na leveller u say!!! u wanna step??here's a fuckin porch an walk..who ever u are,maybe u must be dope :lol: lemme walk a mile in ya shoes,u best come lookin cos u aight getting em back...hahahahah...crazy ass punk :evil:
zero

Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:46 pm

[quote name="lordmuzuzu"]zero internet na leveller u say!!! u wanna step??here's a fuckin porch an walk..who ever u are,maybe u must be dope :lol: lemme walk a mile in ya shoes,u best come lookin cos u aight getting em back...hahahahah...crazy ass punk :evil: [/quote] be honest with ur self...when u read ur posts...do they make sense? piss off!
lordmuzuzu

Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:50 pm

meen fuck YOU zero...u get dat???FUCK YOU...im way beyond da hating stage..make fuckin bathe in razor blades wit someone wit aids.....fuck you..do me a favour.,go back 2 ur elementary skool maybe dat can bring back ya retarded brain okay...FUCK YOU ... :x
zero

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:21 pm

[quote name="lordmuzuzu"]meen f*ck YOU zero...u get dat???f*ck YOU...im way beyond da hating stage..make fuckin bathe in razor blades wit someone wit aids.....f*ck you..do me a favour.,go back 2 ur elementary skool maybe dat can bring back ya retarded brain okay...f*ck YOU ... :x [/quote] lol...homie wants some shine too...see pussy trying too hard to be tough...better kill it...u just making a clown of urself.
zero

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:24 pm

[quote name="kill fakes"]HI Y'LL,

it feels good to be in the mist of heads, both those that like and those that dislike, any way zero, i heard what you said about presence and i'll try to put that into considration when next i get on the mic, that's why i came here in the first place. but for the biff thing i'm sorry but it has to continue, it's some how personal and i'm out to prove this cats can't spit, the album is coming out this month, it's going independently sold, but i will tell y'll how you could get it, believe me, i'm not hyping but it's giong to go down as one of the hottest rap albums to come out from nigeria, check me out on konnektonline.com the website is not finished yet but it okay, chow[/quote] all d best.
djcombo

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:53 pm

yeah this is the sort of topic i crave for, but all I have time for is a presentation of what real hiphop sounds like, and in the context of these videos its in the frame of mind their makers are in. so whats "real" ?thats basically "you". there is nothing realer than that. hope you enjoy the links

http://liquidbuilder.atlanticrecords.co ... .cfm?lev=1

http://www.ethosmusicgroup.com/vids/wmvs/gotsta.wmv

http://dl1.rapidshare.de/files/3643469/ ... CT0679.AVI

http://www.savefile.com/filehost/files.php?fid=4983498
Vamp88

Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:43 pm

:P zero n the other dude,muzuzu..y'all should quit the fytin yo! that shits not kool...its fun to watch n follow up on i agree but its just pointless...i mean.. look zero u already made the other guy look really daft n stupid mostly cos he can't type or he can't see or he's just a plain dumbass...but still...i think u shouldn't waste ur tym on the dude...hehehe takin syds is not good!!!! :lol:

Vanessa :wink:
Westwind

Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:24 am

this argument has really turned into a zero aq fight primarily, with the rest of us making suggestions from outside the ringside. and what is tha issue here?

:roll: :roll:

the first thread posted by aq does not reflect what his topic is......so why bother answering him....at leat the way we did. the heat is turned up n here and beleive me the whole of africa is reading while we squabble over trifflin' issues...:evil::x

first of all, aq got no point as far as i'm concerned, or else he just took a blue pill and is livin' within tha matrix. the whole world is filled with mudafuckers and it is up to us to do what we gotha do to keep it real within tha sphere we exist. and zero, lashing back like that puts you in the wrong, kuz that means you are just rubin in tha matter, and beleive me, y'all have gone too far. :x :x

i would not be surprised even to see this turn into a real fight instead of cyberjabs and quick ripostes(check their posts to see what i mean).:twisted:

if i read right, tha topic is what is real in hiphop...let's get educated, how may we define true nigerian hiphop? here, i quite agree with zero...it is an expression, a self-expression of our true felings...that's why we gota be it, not act like we in it. so what's ur expression like? huh aq? zero? aq- i listened unofficially to two of ur drops, tha ruggedman diss and another so-called philosopher shit....tha ruggedman diss, with all its superficial and high-powered lyrics, was lame....because not only the lyrics count, a lot of other factors count as well. i mean, if you know the breds well... then learn. zero, you have never been on a track, so some of your jabs a quite lame too. beleve me, i've been in this shit neck deep for four years now. as an advice, start buying studio time, start working 9 - 5 on pieces and joints instead of just rippin news of 9ja entertainment media, then u'd understand why aq is pissed.... :(

however, above it all is tha fact that we gots to hold the forth as 9gerians 2gether in this industry, as artists and as observers. the revolution indeed has started and has been televised. nigeria is still maturing to know what true hiphop is about. and when we undestand how much a way of life it is, then we'd understand what zero meant by copying, which i agree with. its not about rapping in english, if you want it, i'd send you songs rapped in mexican lingua and in chinese and asian languages too. fuck it, i just finished downloading punjabi hts r nb all in india....people wonder how i get to feel those stuff, i tell them, it is in the feeling and expression, not the language....

:evil: :idea:

we aaaaaaaalll wrong here ..... :( let's make a change please

bottom line, no two persons can have the same hiphopexpression just as we are all different persons in diferent ways.....but together, we shall have a common hiphop culture within whose confines we have the sole duty of keeping it real.......... :evil: :evil: :evil:

NIGERIA UNITE :!: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
zero

Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:03 pm

[quote name="Westwind"]...zero, you have never been on a track,so some of your jabs a quite lame too...[/quote] this statement is so wrong...d fact that i dont come here making noise about my tracks dont mean i aint had my share of 8hr sessions and ish...d difference is i aint trying to eat off music...i do it purely for fun...so i aint got to come here and prove to anybody that i can spit...u dig?...take ur time to read the posts again...maybe u'd understand why it went the way it did...with a caption like that,leaving the thread to just go like that might give the impression that we all agree that the we share his sentiments...about what's real,who's real & who aint...and asper my lashing back...i thot i explained that in one of my last posts...
  • Information