what is real.

Moderator:Juma4admin

zero

Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:56 pm

[quote name="bobjay"]well toon-x said it, timi and AQ got sumthin hidden. well zero i knew u were going to point 2 that hailies's song but everyone knows eminem fell off with the skills. cuz somebody is good doesn't mean we can't criticize when they do sumthin bad.

well singing on track is not the main thing tho but look these guys really ain't got nothin to say. look at modenine doesn't really says story maybe he ain't got drama in his life, but he makes up for that with punchlines in almost everyline.

ZERO i feel u, u're patroitic. i want to ask u to tell me ppl who are not real in nigerian rap scene. or u feel everyone is real?[/quote]well maybe there's some hidden agendas btwn the two but it don't mean someone should just come here and name call...this forum is like a window into the Nigerian scene for the world to see...such statements & name calling from the thread starter could send negative vibes & i'd never allow a talented individual be run down...NEVER...not if i can help it.

you didn't say if Biggie too fell of with the skills but lets just let that slide...modenine actually has a few story-like songs e.g "schoolin",419 state of mind pt2 & head.but i feel u on that tip.On the other hand timi had stories...maybe that's what he's good at & he's doing it well...that's being real.
zero

Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:09 pm

about the second question i think its basically all opinion,everyone has reasons why someone aint real to them (tho the reasons may not hold water in public view,everyone's entitled to his opinion, abi?)

So IN MY OPINION, eedris is not a real representation of naija HIPHOP...he might be "real" in another genre of music but definately not HIPHOP. hip hop makes sense,hip hop always has a focus...he seldom has any of these two.
toon-x

Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:14 pm

lets end this discussion and give wat is 4 ceasar 2 ceasar.Every personalty has taste and choice,'cos my meat might be ur poison.

Being real can be viewed from different perspective,cos we all have different views,different strokes from different folks

TIMI IS REAL, AQ IS REAL,can dis be the final whistle?[/img][/list]
meddal

Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:28 am

Hey

enough this enough that.

Enough said already. thread is closed

One huge issue thats not been discussed is we are d streets

i thought it was hot. i think AQ has a lot goin on there. Zero is so wrong what he said about AQ as an artist.

Well d argument zero killed it, he had better points and he handled it more matured and proffessional. then the track came and AQ doesnt suck as an artist. he knows how to drop it like its hot. Is it just me??? com'on listen to the track. AQ is hot. Trae_z you said you gonna say something well say it. and anyone else that listened say something....

If this is really a stunt it worked coz i am sold after hearing AQ. i am looking forward to hear more or the whole album
zero

Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:54 pm

[quote name="meddal"]Hey

enough this enough that.

Enough said already. thread is closed

One huge issue thats not been discussed is we are d streets

i thought it was hot. i think AQ has a lot goin on there. Zero is so wrong what he said about AQ as an artist.

Well d argument zero killed it, he had better points and he handled it more matured and proffessional. then the track came and AQ doesnt suck as an artist. he knows how to drop it like its hot. Is it just me??? com'on listen to the track. AQ is hot. Trae_z you said you gonna say something well say it. and anyone else that listened say something....

If this is really a stunt it worked coz i am sold after hearing AQ. i am looking forward to hear more or the whole album[/quote] that's exactly what he was trying to do with this thread...gain popularity...which i dont mind..but at the expense of another cat? no...i wouldn't take that...on the whole he actually aint that bad as a rapper BUT he makes more noise than he's worth & he didn't have anything on timi on that track...nothing AT ALL!
zlimjo

Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:18 pm

hey abeg if yu know say yu no get anything for mouth to yarn abeg make yu pack go yur foriegn planet cos here we strictly represent the black race. what do yu say about ruggeman, sid eldee.
kill fakes

Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:23 pm

Hi y'll,

hope y'll didn't miss me, had to attend to some business, i see some cat's really don't want hiphop to go futher, i think they are happy the way it is right now, but they can't stop the revolution even if they tried, zero does not appreciate that i trie to take time out to talk about issues, may be it's cause i picked on his favourite artiste, well i think one of the reasons why hiphop is still lacking behind is cause we don't appreciate our own, we should be able to talk about issues without insults, i bet that if it was mode9 in this forum zero would still have something negative to say about him, if you have something negative to say about me fine, we could trash it out,zero hope you now know who killed we are the streets, thanks for the compliment for cat's that appreciate don't worry i got more coming like the T.Y track. As for Q and timi we were cool before, yes but friends do not snitch just cause i refused to take the path he took and cause i dissed some pips he was cool with, that ain't real he should have just stepped up to me and we could have talk things out, but he chose to run his mouth, now look what he made me do, i'll have to dispose of him, that's real
meddal

Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:21 pm

Zero its seems like its an opinion battle weather he killed timi on the track or not. I think he did, (in my opinion, my opinion is the best opinion) but lets not argue. Let ppl say what they think

And zlimjo who are u referring to. ?

And Kill fakes it will be better if you let us listen to your tracks that way we can give you our opinions. Enough arguing with Zero, its gonna be too redundant .I see where you are coming from. But abeg upload some tracks
toon-x

Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:30 pm

Kill fake 'AQ',publicity manager

talking trash like u're on the main seater

good end cos d beef is not taking 2 str33t 8rs

cos he talked about u being a wack spitter

let's 4get bout d sh*T,nd focus on next line

time wait 4 no rapper,u have to step up rhymes

and aim who's next ass on da radar

i'ma be d next,but i have no song on ground

2 act as a defense,i'll rec. oe 4 u to see if i'm tite

throw rhymes at me i aint scare of battle.

PEACE MAN,Aint got a grudge agains ya

Ready for a street freestyle if u dont mind
zero

Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:41 am

[quote name="kill fakes"]Hi y'll,

hope y'll didn't miss me, had to attend to some business, i see some cat's really don't want hiphop to go futher, i think they are happy the way it is right now, but they can't stop the revolution even if they tried, zero does not appreciate that i trie to take time out to talk about issues, may be it's cause i picked on his favourite artiste, well i think one of the reasons why hiphop is still lacking behind is cause we don't appreciate our own, we should be able to talk about issues without insults, i bet that if it was mode9 in this forum zero would still have something negative to say about him, if you have something negative to say about me fine, we could trash it out,zero hope you now know who killed we are the streets, thanks for the compliment for cat's that appreciate don't worry i got more coming like the T.Y track. As for Q and timi we were cool before, yes but friends do not snitch just cause i refused to take the path he took and cause i dissed some pips he was cool with, that ain't real he should have just stepped up to me and we could have talk things out, but he chose to run his mouth, now look what he made me do, i'll have to dispose of him, that's real[/quote] LOL...boy...u's a funny cat men, f'real...were do i start?

-timi aint my fav rapper...infact apart from mode 9 no 1 in lagos would make my top 5...so think again.

-if u "appreciated our own'' u'd have opened this thread differently...u were "apreciating" ruggedman, eldee & timi abi?

-if your idea of a revolution is to come on this forum to name call and run down ppl, u so on ur own on that one...ur idea of the revolution must be damn wrong...what exactly is the revolution?...that would make an intresting new thread.

-wat have u done for me to appreciate...and what issues did u talk about? nucca please! or was someone using ur screen name? read all ur posts again abeg!

-i bet if mode 9 was in this forum,he'd respect himself an be the gentleman that he is in real life...and not come here & try to get some cheap publicity.

-in my opinion,timi was better on d track,if someone says u were better fine...its all opinion...same way some say eedris is d best rapper...lol...its all opinion!

-friends dont name call behind backs online...real cats dont either! u shud have been d mature one to call him and talk to him & not come here and spread ur dirty linen.

-lastly if someone makes u do something...and u aint doin it cos u gotta,u aint got a mind of ur own...that aint real men.

...pride cometh b4 a fall...
  • Information