never ending naija cypha...

Moderator:Juma4admin

donsaint

Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:50 pm

dis topic got to get of dis site. we need some NEW stuffS here.

Oakes

Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:27 pm

Mr Saint

I have avoided joining issues with you on this site because one would have assumed that you have been pilloried(that means disgraced by being tied to a stake in the market square and pelted with eggs)enough,but you have chosen to cross swords with ME of all people,so be it.The truth is this:you are NOT an MC,you couldnt rap to save your own life and when it comes down to it,its not your swagger or your psuedo comical gangsta lean that counts but your abilities as a lyricist,see, cos thats what rappers do,they RAP.One would have thought you would choose to elevate by rubbing minds with the more talented brethren on this site,i.e the techzillas Konkos Dramatiks and other "dons"out of your stratosphere,but you choose to inflict your ignorance and lack of talent upon the rest of us.May I ask ..nay beg you.. to leave off and get a life now in the unlikely event that you take this criticism in good faith and choose to learn a thing or two,maybe heads can be prevailed upon to cut you some slack,until then WAKE UP THE COFFEES BURNING!!!!!
Oakes

Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:31 pm

Damn I now have an idea who jinxed this cypher....who said Juju doesnt exist???aiite then once again to all my peoples where ya at?IN THE FRONT OR THE BACK!!!WAKE UP CALL!!! LETS DO THIS YO BLOODS IN......
teckzilla

Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:53 pm

Abeg no vex,am currently battling TREasure,yall shud check TREasure the dude is dope too....dude is killing me..LOL.One
teckzilla

Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:27 am

[quote name="megajeezle"]Teckzilla, dat treasure guy is dope mayne, bt u dope too and u gat to wake up cos he's really killing you in there lol...someone's gat a knife on ya throat.hahahah[/quote]

what are you,his PR officer or something? :lol: ...hahahaha..TREAsure....we waiting for ya drops man....dis cypha needs ish like dat
Path

Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:34 pm

You're way too humble onlly the first verse matched you the other verses had him scared claiming he needed sleep. Besides the verse explanations we retarded as I ain't seen a real Mc feel the need to explain his rhymes in a battle before. Still finishing off my mixtape so I dropped nothing on here for a minute but I was tempted by the call out but I know this is the right place for that.
siege
Posting Freak

Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:00 pm

[quote name="Oakes"]Mr Saint

I have avoided joining issues with you on this site because one would have assumed that you have been pilloried(that means disgraced by being tied to a stake in the market square and pelted with eggs)enough,but you have chosen to cross swords with ME of all people,so be it.The truth is this:you are NOT an MC,you couldnt rap to save your own life and when it comes down to it,its not your swagger or your psuedo comical gangsta lean that counts but your abilities as a lyricist,see, cos thats what rappers do,they RAP.One would have thought you would choose to elevate by rubbing minds with the more talented brethren on this site,i.e the techzillas Konkos Dramatiks and other "dons"out of your stratosphere,but you choose to inflict your ignorance and lack of talent upon the rest of us.May I ask ..nay beg you.. to leave off and get a life now in the unlikely event that you take this criticism in good faith and choose to learn a thing or two,maybe heads can be prevailed upon to cut you some slack,until then WAKE UP THE COFFEES BURNING!!!!![/quote]

well, what can i say?? that was some hot ish....... and the flows u dropped was hot man, feeling the multies, who wouldnt???

i got caught dead in attention

booked for measured intentions

framed for reppin da hop... fuck what the records was statin

faggots thot i'd cry out in pain, but i left em all waiting

now am high up, peeps luv me but 4got they was hatin

damn man....... gotta head out......... thanx for the inspiration Oakes.........
teckzilla

Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:26 am

[quote name="megajeezle"]Yo Zila, I aint nobody's PR, lol, u funny mayne :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Please,dont mind me..like eminem..i kid i kid i kid,.......aint no fun if we all be acting stuck up anyways......this is for the cypha man...we baaack

me and TREasure had some words,past tense,we aint bickering

like siamese twins..the impact will blow you to smithereens

i told my moms,your son will never be a good rapper

teck is an MC from the hood,they could clap ya

for portraying the crime life,i despise the night life

am the sit at home,dubbing from radios mind type

had a couple of brushes,police aint my friend

plus they aint my enemy so i cannot pretend

so I refrain from dissing weak cats cos judge them not

If they knew the shit i know,then we be on the same spot

talking bout who's the best producers..dr dre or preem

i chose the latter cos thru him iám living my dream