were we start playing tight

never to act wack

becos we are gona kill ya pracks

they can call them selves anything

when dont even matter if its a routine

fucking skinny ass bitch

cos yu can't go an inch with us

am spitting with so much venom

so dont dear me cos am abotu to tear yu mutherfucker....

yu better represent well or die there

cos there is about to be a war

thats gonna leave yu in a hopeless state of mind

and i hope yu dont mind

when i say yu act like fuddy duddy

ya rymes never impress me

coa when yu spit people go holla we tire

no more monopoly in da game scene

cos right now we are taking our sit

weather una like or not

cos ma pastor once said

"the soul that sinneth shall screech"
m.triz

Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:49 pm

is hiphop changing?...mos definately....P.h has been too long in the background....and frankly,we quit not being in the lime light.no doubt...all u have 2 do is jus step in and see the venomous lips of the average p.h emcee.is it a war?hell yeah...and cats like myself,specimen a(my menz)...and tucktight...jus 2 mention a few..are and will bring it 2 lag.cos thats where the doe is...and we want that bread.it wont be easy.that i can personally assure u.
rha

Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:27 pm

hey wats goin on!!! so finally niger is now c`ing that the best mc's are not in lag. personaly i know that ph mc's are the tightest and u can sue me on that; yes i dey bring beef but look on the bright side its only namma meat. peace
toon-x

Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:48 pm

This is what i've been expecting in the game,i've already produced a track concerning the coldness in the rap scene.when it's hot, the fakes will get out and we will see the best among the tight contemporaries.Oh i'm happy 'bout this,i'm ready to spit at my enemies, make 'em scream and . . . i'll continue l8r. EAST VS WEST [/size] i'm ready
Omoyajebu

Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:27 pm

Who are this so called Lagos emcees or who do y'all refers to as Lagos emcees. Emcess living in Lagos seh?

Well, make PH emcess hold dem peace

Don't try to run this lagos emcess

Dem don dey underground for long

when y'all still in the womb

U never thot of survival

Only depend on ya mama's placenta,b4 ur arrival

Why una want run game with the westside?

It gonna be a lyrical war :evil:

Blud go flow,tables go turn,MIC go burnt and bars go break

and i bet . . only the invincible will survive.
darque

Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:18 pm

personlly, i think its all bullsh*t. all this beefing and rubbish comes to what end and cost? exactly what would eastside mcs gain from beefing the westside? ....what ? publicity?

let's face the truth, man....... east mcs should better look for something better to rap about than throwing swipes to the west.

besides who said the west isn't dope? :wink:

just as any place in the world would have dope mcs, so shall they be wack mcs, so shall why generalise on the west? pause and ponder on this.
WESTSIDE, BABY!!!!!! YEE-HAA!!!!!!!!!
BLUD

Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:15 pm

HEY KRONIK THE SHIT IS TO LET DEM KNOW THAT

D ILLEST ARE DOWN HERE IN D SOUTH-SOUTH

NOT LAG......
lola4mii

Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:16 pm

well.. what yll dont know is dat west coast had always been on top all over d world..k just look at it in d states...west coast...2pac, dr. dre,snoop dogg,eminem,xzihibit...in naija...forget we r d no 1...ok..just look at them my boi...mode9........bouqui...d nu gurl on d block who can kill u wit deep lyrics.....freestyle,..thoroughbred,sasha...boi ruuggedman.....who else n a whole lot of underground emcees...yll shld also watch out 4 kemistry...west side 4 life...am so so so proud 2 be a westsider...cos we run things all over d world...d only place rissing up is Abuja...why r yll aimming at LAG first my homeboi zero comparin LAG with kaduna n now its PH...men yll know we r tigth...men yll shld bowdown...cos we r bout to blow...holla.
prodigalangel

Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:33 pm

WHATZ UP DOG , THIS IS PRODIGAL ANGEL OF DA D.ANGELS SOLJAS U KNOW WE ARE SPREADING DA GHOSPEL OF THUGOLOGY WHICH PAC WAS YET TO COMPLETE B4 HE LEFT US. 2 PAC WAS A REAL NIGGA AND WE FOLLOWING HIS FOOT STEPS I;M AN A W K A BASED RAPPER AND WE ARE TAKING HIP HOP TO DA NEXT LEVEL.

CHECK OUT DIS RYHME.

IM MAKING LOVE TO DA MICROPHONE, U KNOW I NOT MAKING MOUTH LIKE BASKET MOUTH SO SHUT UR MOUTH AND GET OUT B4 I SHUT UR MOUTH. LORD PLEASE IM ON MY KNEES BEGGING PLEASE SAVE NME FRM DA HAND OF MY ENEMIES AND DAT OF MY SINS.[/b]
  • Information