Moderator:Juma4admin

zlimjo

Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:16 pm

hello. I hey yu oooh. well I think say nobody they represent waffi. well that guy id nice as ice. me too na waff I dey represent but me and ma crew they think say nothing dey recording for waff. are ya into music then holla me back so I can know more. am slimjo from Jsquard crew.
youngrob

Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:49 pm

Yo dawg, I glad to hear tha warri can at least come out a do some rhyming. slimjo and spiffykris enough respect. well I'm an upcoming rapper like y'all . me and my crew is gettin' it down next year. The name of my crew is the Xryders a.k.a Ryders Uncolonized under the Label RYDERS INC. so we tagged next year. "2006:THE YEAR OF THE RYDERS". this year is "BEFORE THE YEAR OF THE RYDERS". I'm still gettin it down wit my own crew called the SHANTY TOWN SQUAD from the DIRRTY HILL. take care keep ur dream stop at nothing dawg!
x2dz

Thu May 12, 2005 2:00 pm

...yeah itz so cool ta hear that good emcees are also in this hiphop revolution in naija...i'm down in the waffi with m crew.Our album is set to hit the market but we just making sure we aint cheated..ya know what i mean.keep the good shits up brothers...PEACE OUT
zlimjo

Thu May 19, 2005 8:00 pm

yeah, for all those niggas who taught they wanna go an inch with the waffarains then its time yu get blown cos your time to shine is over for us to take our climb. just wanna create a scene for the unseen"waffarains", we are gonna get moving or collide with them. respect to all south south pimp representing waf big time. abeg make yu know let body phone yu b4 yu get the tone, just spit out in what ever way. wanna ride with me, wafarians get back at me, they call me the slimjo, am j\coming out with a single soonest in no distance time. get back at me so we can ride.
youngrob

Fri May 20, 2005 6:47 pm

I LIKE THIS PIECES SO MUCH DONE BY JAYZ I WANT U GUYZ TO FEEL IT!

takin out this time

to give you a piece of my mind

cause you can't knock the hustle

but though you think you are

baby one day you'll be a star

that scene out of state where i drop my slang

i'm deep in the south kickin up top game

bouncin on the highway switchin 4 lanes

screamin through the sun roof money ain't a thang

your worst fear confirmed,

me and my fam roll tight like the firm

gettin down for life, thats right, you better learn

why play with fire, burn

we get together like a choir

to acquire what we desire

we do dirt like worms

produce g's like sperm

til legs spread like germs

i got extensive hoes, with expensive clothes

and i sip wine, and spit vintage flows

but y'all don't know......

TO THE HUSTLERS IN WARRI
x2dz

Fri May 20, 2005 10:03 pm

over the years, naija hiphop has absolutely taking its stride IN the formal capital state-LAGOS with consistent potency.and the south south has been left out i this ride.everything abt music seems ta be lagos...AND Y'LL WAFARIANS know this aint good for us.cos we gat it all...HOOD SHITS AND ALL OF THE GOOD LOCAL SLANGS the other parts of nigeria cope n slay in their rhymes.what i'm precisely driving at is that we all SHOULD straight out together a rap team [SOUTH-SOUTH WAFF OR ANY OTHER BETTER NAME] just like the westisde in usa and all that, to reclaim back the hiphop crown for the future of hiphop in WARRI and othe parts of the south-south....i've talked to some rapas that i know n they are down for the ride..soon we shall be on air to make it official all thats left is mass agreement from rapas like u guys from this part...............HOLLA BACK.....

WAFFARIANNNNNNNNNNNNS..I HAIL O!
youngrob

Fri May 20, 2005 10:48 pm

That is a good point u got there.... we take the game from the west just like it was in the USA. after the death OF TUPAC ..that when the south also came out but in case of 9ija .... it going south south........
B.E.E.F.S

Sat May 21, 2005 2:32 am

WE TAKING THE GAME DOING IT LIKE IT NEVER BE DONE BEFORE.....WE THE CRAZY SOUTH-SOUTH ............PEACE!
  • Information