Whats Happening to this Forum

Moderator:Juma4admin

Manoozy

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Juma you've always been the most rational head in these parts and your observations couldn't be more true (infact, your boi here is bout to say bye-bye to the 20's in a couple months)

Oakes, Kyt and them hit the nail on the head too...look fellas (ladies too), its up to us to shine the light on things. If we don't believe in ourselves, then shoooo! need I say more?! I'll speak for myself, been mad busy(grad school, 2 kids + mortgage, work, side husslin', doing shows, community service...the list goes on) Still though, I remain madly in love with this thing we call african hip hop. I am borderline eager to gettin' sh!t poppin again but honestly, we still lack that genuine comradery that our international acclaim to significance will require. This once used to be my rhyme sanctuary but as the years past it seemed like there's an ego to go with every single post that goes public. Frankly speaking it doesn't excite me one bit to want to continue to creatively be involved. Why should I? Why should you?

Look! If AHH's state of affairs is really a concern to us all (it is for me), then lets challenge ourselves and step it up. How can we make the forums better? Are there any ideas we could share make the AHH experience worthwhile? What is our goal with this thing here? What are we really doing to come together and make it happen. By now I'm thinking we should have a dozen concerts under our belt...there's still hope though :idea:

We need to start getting more organized, draw up some objectives and get it poppin'. I know there's a mixtape in the works (whats good?) But besides that, we do have talent with the backing of intelle(gents). Lets all do better to collaborate resources.

~peace~
kaspa

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:58 pm

[quote name="Manoozy"] Still though, I remain madly in love with this thing we call african hip hop. I am borderline eager to gettin' sh!t poppin again but honestly, we still lack that genuine comradery that our international acclaim to significance will require. This once used to be my rhyme sanctuary but as the years past it seemed like there's an ego to go with every single post that goes public. Frankly speaking it doesn't excite me one bit to want to continue to creatively be involved. Why should I? Why should you?

Look! If AHH's state of affairs is really a concern to us all (it is for me), then lets challenge ourselves and step it up. How can we make the forums better? Are there any ideas we could share make the AHH experience worthwhile? What is our goal with this thing here? What are we really doing to come together and make it happen. By now I'm thinking we should have a dozen concerts under our belt...there's still hope though :idea:

We need to start getting more organized, draw up some objectives and get it poppin'. I know there's a mixtape in the works (whats good?) But besides that, we do have talent with the backing of intelle(gents). Lets all do better to collaborate resources.

~peace~[/quote]

Well said, my dude! Need I say more??
zero

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 pm

[quote name="osagz"]Does anybody remember Zero??! Who's got his contacts??[/quote]

I do :) ...lol am I that old sch that no one remembers? Lol...took a break...not sure if I'm back...yet! :) shouts to everybody...we held it down...we still can...peace!
Oakes

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Zero!

Originator of the 'never ending naija cypha'

Originator of the 'first ever AHH mixtape'

and now.....
mr rehd

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Sup Oaks ? Yo Zero I lost my phone so i dont have your number any longer.Hola me wen you can.
LyricalCompanion

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:40 am

It has been a year or two since i have been on, but i am back, full steam ahead. I will be sure to comment on posts.

Looking forward to the fresh work.
  • Information