Whats Happening to this Forum

Moderator:Juma4admin

Oakes

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Y'all wouldnt believe how difficult time management gets older you become,lol.

Ik-slick:I got you fam,will be back more regularly sharpish.We all kinda got used to Kyt representing the 'old timers' through thick and thin on the forum but even dudes got commitments he has to honour so.....

Apop:Its called shadow boxing!

PS:Im back in the studios for the first time in aeons this week and hopefully that will trigger all the other heads coming back when it drops,motto for this year is more audio!
Juma4
Posting Freak

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 pm

True about time management! Although it's something one has to learn doing more efficiently.

Meanwhile there's a Mixtape vol. 3 and I have started a new subforum here for major community driven projects like these mixtapes. See the main forum page, on top.
talktimi

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:57 pm

I guess a lot of people have been busy . I for one sha . @ ik-slick how can i get some of ur stuff . Been in ph for a while now but my networkin is still a bit week hip hop wise
mr rehd

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:47 am

African Hiphop should get proactive,seen and heard beyond the Internet.Give people a cause and not only will they follow you bt they'l recruit others. Time is money and if there's no money 2 b made,or ideals to pursue then whats d point?

Shout to errbody I got 2 knw on AHH.

Peace,Love and Nappiness.
talktimi

Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:42 pm

True word mr rehd , words shall always mean nothing without action .
AK2

Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:59 pm

I used to visit this forum regularly but around 2008 it wasnt active, so I just started coming here once in a while.
ik-sl!ck

Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:19 pm

@talktimi yeah PH aint got a real area where heads gather to relate like they do in gidi. Dope acts are scattered, theres no unity and thats the problem with PH hiphop. You can hear my stuff with my partner Bixf at http://www.reverbnation.com/ikslickbixf. We putting a mixtape together, its gon be out soon, plus dont be surprised if you see the boys doing some major collabs soon. Holla back when you done heard the tracks.
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:06 pm

[quote name="AK2"]I used to visit this forum regularly but around 2008 it wasnt active, so I just started coming here once in a while.[/quote]

u can help make it active. set up interesting thread, educate and inform
kyt

Mon May 31, 2010 6:15 pm

Wats goody fam!

Oakes truetalks! You know how it is. A brova has to attend to shit that this bitch called life throws at him, ya dig. I'm glad to see dudes are going hard and chasing the hiphop dream mehn! 9 to 5's and travelling have kept me away.

Seems a lot of cats are handling bidness. Hopefully we will pop some bottles in celebration of success.

Chai, niggas is married and shit too?????? Thats wats up!! Hope there was a AHH afterparty or some shit like that lol.

I miss the cypha man.

@Ik-sl!ck and bixf keep doing your thing brovas, i'm diggin it. These niggas are a bit of a problem WORD.

We gon keep doing wat we do!

RIP Guru

RIP Dagrin

~ one!
  • Information