Whats Happening to this Forum

Moderator:Juma4admin

osagz

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:42 pm

True talk Meyer Lansky...there was a time this forum used be the only real thing out there...I guess Facebook and blogging took that all away...but we could still bring all that back..it starts from every one of us...post stuff (real stuff), support fellow artistes as long as they are tight...criticize BS music...Shout out to those who have remained strong....It was here I met Fecko, Dro Ameh, Rcube who i have all worked with and I'm hoping to work with every other person too.

#nowplaying "Audio Heroin" Osagz and Fecko Download here: http://bit.ly/bJiHiE
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 pm

[quote name="osagz"]True talk Meyer Lansky...there was a time this forum used be the only real thing out there...I guess Facebook and blogging took that all away...but we could still bring all that back..it starts from every one of us...post stuff (real stuff), support fellow artistes as long as they are tight...criticize BS music...Shout out to those who have remained strong....It was here I met Fecko, Dro Ameh, Rcube who i have all worked with and I'm hoping to work with every other person too.

#nowplaying "Audio Heroin" Osagz and Fecko Download here: http://bit.ly/bJiHiE[/quote]

u're right about it. i met alotta people here, elevated ma rap game here and got ma soul-mate here. damn! i owe AHH.
MHP

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:52 pm

[quote name="bixf"]Am shocked Mhp dint include my name on dat african boy trak[/quote]

Thats because i didnt know ur name man. My bad...have u been nursing a grudge?

Seriously, I met a lot of cats here...Teckzilla, Fecko, Nfeeltraita,Apprentice, Zedhiphophead, Synik and a whole bunch of guys.

Some cats dont come around no more. I-shine disappeared and he said he was gon' do it, Spitzofrenik...yeah I rememba him...he too gone, Manoozy, Oakes...where are u guys?
teckzilla

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:04 am

[quote name="MHP"]
[quote name="bixf"]Am shocked Mhp dint include my name on dat african boy trak[/quote]

Thats because i didnt know ur name man. My bad...have u been nursing a grudge?

Seriously, I met a lot of cats here...Teckzilla, Fecko, Nfeeltraita,Apprentice, Zedhiphophead, Synik and a whole bunch of guys.

Some cats dont come around no more. I-shine disappeared and he said he was gon' do it, Spitzofrenik...yeah I rememba him...he too gone, Manoozy, Oakes...where are u guys?[/quote]

Believe it or not,I spoke to Oakes some weeks ago..Crazzy Iniit??. Yeah I remember all dem cats too..am so lol.
osagz

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:35 am

Does anybody remember Zero??! Who's got his contacts??
hilaryjumbo

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:42 am

THE AFRICAN HIPHOP VETERANS ARE SPEAKING.....i'll sit back and watch their good ole times....
bixf

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 am

[quote name="MHP"]

Thats because i didnt know ur name man. My bad...have u been nursing a grudge [/quote]

no man i bear no grudge bt am jst sayin ommittin ma name dint do my publicity any good if u get my drift lol
Oakes

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Manoozy, Oakes...where are u guys?

Believe it or not,I spoke to Oakes some weeks ago..Crazzy Iniit??.
MHP ma nig,we were 'On to the next one,on to the next one'

Teck ma nig,crazy is I fractured my thumb that day soon afterwards,some bad mojo on that phone that day,blooda jeezus!lol

Seriously though,Aux,fah,the Doc,Kyt,Siege,ma nigga Oozy,Zero even Trae Im sure are/were just trying to take care of some grown man ish,every once in a while,a dude takes stock and has to clear out the inventory to create space for new merchandize,you feel me?all props to tech though for giving me the heads up a few weeks ago though,so this here is reciprocating that proffesional courtesy.In the words of naughty by nature-'once again its on'

Lemme go check the cypha.Peace.
Juma4
Posting Freak

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Seen! Throughout the history of this forum it's always been up & down... remember the site has been here for 13 years and its forum for nearly 10 years so some of the first posters are now in their thirties... different phases of their lives. But I guess hip hop keeps knocking on their doors every now & then.

There's some new stuff on the site coming up that may draw some new people, too...
  • Information