Whats Happening to this Forum

Moderator:Juma4admin

Meyer Lansky Ent

Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:14 am

I wonder what is happening to this forum...i remember when this Nigerian Hip-Hop Forum used to be the hottest room on this site,..though we had some shallow minds in here we managed and fought hard to preserve the purity of this site,and kept it very pure but it seems men are too busy doin things or the Bloggers have turned into full time emcees.....and have quit Blogging ..lol back in the days if u posted a thread in the next 1 hour ure bound to see a new reply or another thread..but nowadays the forum stays unattended for a whole week.....well abeg make una ginger me..we got album ratings...i put up illbliss,and kaliphate...i have Modenines Da Vinci mode and Jesse Jags Jagz of all trades album reviews coming soon also some MP3 downloads{ anti piracy} maybe weekly or monthly....to spice things up and keep the fire burning in naija because the game is picking up right now and we need to FIRE IT UP.......

shouts outs to the mans keepin it one hunnid IK slick i see u ,Osagz,Teckzilla,Zedman,MHP,Raplogic...Saysaysay,...rCube e don tey...Kid konnect welcome back...................osagz..we know ure bizzy but u dey try.....Fecko Congratulations on ur Mixtape release i hope every head here get him copy.............rapaddict,kyt,.,X-Blaze{my man} Apopyalipss,isotope,..Apprentice WHERE ARE YOU??...abeg let keep it burning.......

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Mode 9-Recipe
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:51 am

Been working on alotta projects, tryna put up a record label and trying some entrepreneurial ish. just finished up with a mixtape/compilation album titled sneak attack vol 1. This is how i love ma hiphop and don't give a F*** if i don't sell to everybody that doesn't understand ma art. This is part of ma hiphop so am back.

u can listen to some of the tracks on the mixtape here on facebook. u can become a fan too. peace

http://www.facebook.com/pages/blackworl ... 258?ref=mf

http://www.timmynaija.com/blog/2010/03/ ... ekid-diss/
endwayz

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:45 am

We need people like mr rehd back,prodiangel,zero,never forgetting i-shine,i wnder what happened to him,even thu am left out in d cold i still will never forget AHH. lol
ik-sl!ck

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:20 pm

"MEYER LANSKY" (u knw why i used the quotes) thanks for the shoutout. Am also making some serious moves music-wise nowadays too but them debates and reviews got me all fired up. Props to bixf, am coming back to the freestyle section. it is what it is. AHH LOVE
Juma4
Posting Freak

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Well let yourselves be heard, am sure these people are still around somewhere.

Or is it time for a new school?
Meyer Lansky Ent

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:08 am

whos removing some posts from here??? anyways ma man Slick keep hustling hard...you know i dont do online freestyles..cuz rhymes get stolen from here< that i discovered> by SOME emcees.....not like its anything but THINK ...its in your head......

shoutsout to juma but we still go HIP-hop Kings and warriors here and im sure they are reading this......theyll all com on board soon ...the third MIXTAPE is a Bait ...HE HE HE :twisted:

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying African Boy By Ik Slick..
ik-sl!ck

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:47 am

word!!! correction, african boy is by bixf and ikslick. bixf is my rappartner. memorise the names!!! lol.1
bixf

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:34 am

Am shocked Mhp dint include my name on dat african boy trak
teckzilla

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Am back here.Well y'all know how it is.Life can be a bitch at times.Miss dem old days though..one question TRAEZ just disappeared into thin air and I thought he was the moderator of this here forum.That aside..all Join!
Meyer Lansky Ent

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:43 pm

true talk Teck

emm Bifx i dunno how to pronounce ur name.......im gettin used to it....no vex

where is TRAEZ...if u busy just tell us#

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Fela Army Arrangement
  • Information