MODE NINE FINALLY TEARS RUGGEDY APART

Moderator:Juma4admin

Audiophille

Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:13 pm

Men i hope dissin continues. People got to realize that its healthy for hiphop. Thats what makes hiphop a game. Beef brings attention from fans of other genres. Do yall know how many neutrals bought modes album just to hear the diss track? After that, theyll probably listen to other tracks and see that mode is a genius. Thats how fans are made!
Fo' Shizzle
naija-man

Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:39 pm

[quote name="ik-sl!ck"]Men i hope dissin continues. People got to realize that its healthy for hiphop. Thats what makes hiphop a game. Beef brings attention from fans of other genres. Do yall know how many neutrals bought modes album just to hear the diss track? After that, theyll probably listen to other tracks and see that mode is a genius. Thats how fans are made![/quote]

healthy for Hip-Hop, but not for the rappers.

if it is all lyrical and part of the game, then yeah..it's cool...(keep it on wax)

but other issues rappers have, they should solve it off the mic,...personal issues should stay personal...using stuff like that in real-life is abit of a low blow.

i wonder what would happen if rugged ad mode were to see each other....i doubt these 2 grown men would fight, maybe a few dirty looks.

Ik-sl!k, u resemble a member of Metro-Klan, u dont happen to be a member, do u?
Blakassasson

Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Beefin is healthy? Wow!... How? Murtala Ramat, Sardauna, 2pac, Biggie, & many many mor, all took a bullet or mor cuz of beef. Believe me aint nufin healthy about beef. No1 wanna be on tha recievin end.

So Mode & Rugg'd bedda man tha eff up, put their difrences, egos, & jelousy aside. Or their gonna start loosin som serious rep. Word.
  • Information