MODE NINE FINALLY TEARS RUGGEDY APART

Moderator:Juma4admin

Xblaze
Posting Freak

Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:55 am

OH ____________MY_____________GOODNESS

someobody just got laid out and it aint mode 9. lmao

who said mode 9 aint a lyrical beast, just one more rap beast, modeneezy, ur welcome..lol

damn, but i like rugged o, y u do my man like this, well sha u are the man..

individual lyrical shutup u little ass worm hahahahaha. oh shit. couldnt stop laughing.

"wild like a baboon, under the moon ; nothing to say " lmaoo.
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:42 pm

did rugged actually used those lines? na wah o
Xblaze
Posting Freak

Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:43 pm

[quote name="apopyalips"]did rugged actually used those lines? na wah o[/quote]

yup, on "thy album come"
nfeeltraita

Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Copped da album yesterday. A scathing dis indeed.

I'm really feeling dat canibus intro "a faggot nigga trying to make a living over dissing" looped over. nice!
BarStool

Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Sup y'all?

Here's a link to Michael's....sorry....Ruggedman's lame response to Modey's "Death Blow".

http://downtown-inc.ning.com/profiles/b ... s-to-death
rapjunkie

Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:07 pm

I'm beggining to feel sorry for Rugged...... i'm kinda rooting for him now........ the underdog. Everybody says it's over, but i hope he comes back with something. If i was him, i would reach out to Q beats ( sauce kid, ghetto p e.t.c ) and collaborate for a response. It doesnt seem fair at the moment. Mode 9 going after Rugged like this.... i mean the diss track is too baaaad!! haba!!
bolaji

Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:18 pm

[quote name="rapjunkie"]I'm beggining to feel sorry for Rugged...... i'm kinda rooting for him now........ the underdog. Everybody says it's over, but i hope he comes back with something. If i was him, i would reach out to Q beats ( sauce kid, ghetto p e.t.c ) and collaborate for a response. It doesnt seem fair at the moment. Mode 9 going after Rugged like this.... i mean the diss track is too baaaad!! haba!![/quote]

lol...lmfao...now u wanna respect saucekid and ghetto p...QBEATS IN DA MOTHERFUCKIN BUILDING!
Audiophille

Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:25 pm

Mode 9, Rugged Man killer.....Game Over. About mutha***** time to. Always bragging about his status...meanwhile, the MAMA's came around and an AfroPop singer won it. He didn't even get nominated. Maybe now he'll stop sucking 9ice's D*** and focus on his own career.
naija-man

Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:28 pm

Hmmm,

the track waz cool...(I'd prefer if mode9 used an original track, but the track he used one did suit the tone & issue)

however....i hope 'dissin' between Naija rappers doesn't continue in this way or is always just for jokes/lyrical, (with no ill-feelings behind it)

I'm startin 2 see a lil bit of americanisation in our hip-hop....
ik-sl!ck

Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Men i hope dissin continues. People got to realize that its healthy for hiphop. Thats what makes hiphop a game. Beef brings attention from fans of other genres. Do yall know how many neutrals bought modes album just to hear the diss track? After that, theyll probably listen to other tracks and see that mode is a genius. Thats how fans are made!
  • Information