MODENINE & THE AFRICAN HIPHOP MOVEMENT.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Raplogic

Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:43 am

Hey fam...I really appreciate the support...isht can only get better.Thanks alot. In the meantime, more interview video clips coming your way soon on PowerHouseAfrica.com, with guest features from Modenine, Overdose and Illbliss. One! :)

Fecko El Raplogic
fecko_od.JPG
fecko_n_illbliss_3.JPG
Nu'Rudeen
Posting Freak

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Mad props to you bro. doing a lot of good work for the movement you should keep doing your thang.

No slacking o abeg guy, na people like una dey make guys still dey try do one or two things for this 9ja. We dey believe you
mr rehd

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:54 pm

[quote name="Nu'Rudeen"]Mad props to you bro. doing a lot of good work for the movement you should keep doing your thang.

No slacking o abeg guy, na people like una dey make guys still dey try do one or two things for this 9ja. We dey believe you[/quote]

yeah we got your back so long you doing thangs for this hiphop ish.

peace dawg.
nebuchadnezzar

Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:47 pm

u reppin fec.,big up on comin thro bein tryin to reach u-i appreciate it.holla at ya boi
MHP

Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:21 am

Nice work my man! We all got u...matter of fact I got u!

"This Empire Will Never Fall"

UHURU
fecko1
Posting Freak

Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:45 am

[quote name="nebuchadnezzar"]u reppin fec.,big up on comin thro bein tryin to reach u-i appreciate it.holla at ya boi[/quote]It's no biggy man...thanks for having me on the mixtape.peace.

[quote name="MHP"]Nice work my man! We all got u...matter of fact I got u!

"This Empire Will Never Fall"

UHURU[/quote]Good looking out, bro.

@ AHH - I got word from Modo that he's chilling a bit on the African hiphop movement till after he drops his new album on September...then we'll go crazy on 'em. All the same, y'all thanks for showing the brother some love and support. No doubt, hip-hop is here to stay in Africa. That's what it is! One.
Dr. Optikz

Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:49 am

[quote name="fecko1"] Well, Modenine (a.k.a Nigel Benn) belongs to the school of thought that believes a true lyricist can actually keep it real and profitable at the same time. For his money, he said: "There are many talented young rappers who feel that recording a club track is the only ticket to stardom - which is wrong!" [/quote]

heyo! I'm definately in support of the movement, but i disagree with modo if he actually said lacin' a club track is wrong. then why did he record "fake up in the club" or "hands down" ft ruffman & obiwon? he'll be contracdicting himself if he says so. even hip-hop legends like krs one, nas, jigga and so on, all did club/bouncy joints. mehn, it's all about the lyricsm and skill...the drum pattern doesn't matter. peace
1stBorn Soulomon

Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:39 pm

Salaam Alekum brothas,yo i give my physical and moral support 100%.this should be a dream come true in our generation.long live HIPHOP and mo power to d elbows of those that supports the movement.as gods of the land we all have 2 expand the coast.
fecko1
Posting Freak

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:23 pm

As many Nigerians await vision 2020...so also should all hip-hop heads watch out for 09-09-09 by Mode Nine
sunnykiss

Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:34 pm

:D :( hey mode 9 nis da illest ..ok

i pray make all this wack rappers in Naija see the light also some days to come...they say hip hop is dead but??????????? we can still wake it and keep it real thanxxxxx to people like mode 9 and the rest
  • Information