WHAT IS YOUR HIP HOP?

Moderator:Juma4admin

boyblacentinc

Wed May 07, 2008 6:45 am

"HIP HOP"

I WAS BORN TO LIVE, TO SPEAK, TO REPRESENT, TO RECOGNISE, TO UNDERSTAND, TO BELIEVE IN A WORLD I WAS DESTINY TO BE IN "HIP HOP".

I AM LOST TO THE WORLD OF HIP HOP, UNLESS YOU'VE BEING IN THE REALM OF HIP HOP, YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THE TRUE CULTURE.

I FOR 1 BELIEVE IN HIP HOP, IT'S LIFE. KEEP THE CULTURE RIGHT, SPIT MORE RHYMEZ, DROP MORE DOPE LINES, ADD CREATIVITY AND BE REAL....

LOVERS OF THE WORLD OF HIP HOP, AM HYMEN DOS (A.K.A THA LYRICAL CURE). STAY TRUE!

PEACE!!!!

PS: AFRICA IS THE TRUE BEGINNING....

NOW 4 U, WHAT IS YOUR HIP HOP?
endwayz

Sat May 10, 2008 8:50 pm

MA HIP-HOP?

listen dude,i gat u like the 4st air dat caught ma lungs dis morning,

thought i was d only one caught and trapped in dis drain.

walking past ma lane with ma jeans down,cats whispering: what on earth does dat pussy think he's

old maids waiting 4 d moment to tell me my sins to face,

without dis punks around i wouldn't have been stuck by pacs lyrics,

with d pain dat do reside in every lil cat addicted to Hip hop's eyez....

d lifestyle chooses it's followers,i can bet a lot of cats in her came here searching 4 a real hood

to xchange ideas,now,i smile to every lil girl on d street,now i tolerate my weakness,

can even smile to ma greatest foe,cuz nas said i should keep em closer,even when i don't get paid

performing alonside stylplus,i smile cuz it once happened to sasha,fuck this money u spraying?just give me a couple of time,i'll catch up,thats ma Hip hop.1
kyt

Mon May 12, 2008 6:26 pm

My hiphop?

I came up in a world filled with rules and restrictions with no reason for why they were there. Came up in fear of those I should feel safe with. Came up without that one to one, talk to me, even if it hurt type love. Came up without a means of expression of how I feel. Came up with no knowledge about the birds and the bees, the pills and the trees. Came up with no family to fall back on even tho they were physically bearing the tag. My hiphop is more than music. My hiphop is my emotion. My hiphop is my expression. My hiphop is my living. All thats positive. My hiphop is the greatest art, poetry and rhythm. Hiphop is art that all can relate to.

That kyt's hiphop
mr rehd

Thu May 15, 2008 12:04 pm

[quote name="kyt"]My hiphop?

I came up in a world filled with rules and restrictions with no reason for why they were there. Came up in fear of those I should feel safe with. Came up without that one to one, talk to me, even if it hurt type love. Came up without a means of expression of how I feel. Came up with no knowledge about the birds and the bees, the pills and the trees. Came up with no family to fall back on even tho they were physically bearing the tag. My hiphop is more than music. My hiphop is my emotion. My hiphop is my expression. My hiphop is my living. All thats positive. My hiphop is the greatest art, poetry and rhythm. Hiphop is art that all can relate to.

That kyt's hiphop[/quote]

beautiful summation!fit for a plaque on the hiphop wall of fame.i really appreciate this.i'm proud to be part of this.

one love yall
gbeastridaz

Mon May 19, 2008 8:49 pm

our hiphop?

Mr. REHD,said wat it felt like growing up in da hood where people like us grew up.

2 u, hiphop might mean alot

but 2 us

IS DA FREEDOM OF SPEECH

"say it out"

GB a.k.a we need reality

1love
gbeastridaz

Mon May 19, 2008 8:59 pm

My hip hop?

2 me hiphop is noting but saying wat i feel

n wat i feel is love

peace

wisdom

4 freedom

which is hip hop

but i`m afraid if i don`t say it out

it might grow in2 hate

DIZ IS MY HIP HOP

we need reality!!!
kanser

Sat May 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Sh*t as far back as i can remember............i always wanted 2 be a rapper.Ok, i grew up wanting 2 be a doctor but along the line when i discovered rap music(hiphop)thanks 2 d wu back in 93,my life as i knew it changed.i mean i wanted 2 rock timbos and hoodies,fitted caps and cop err`members ish from d late ol dirty 2 d genius.i was still mezmerizesed by wat i was hearing(wu tang clan aint nuttin 2 [email protected]%k wit) till Nas came along wit Illmatic in d early years of 94 and i had errbody in my yr 7 class wanting 2 listen 2 d original New york state of mind.Sh%t i was barely a teen but i was callin my niggaz don,and wanted 2 sip 40z and go 2 block parties.BUT I think my life as i knew it turned upside down when i heard party and bullsh#t from d greatest rapper that eva graced d mic,and i dint want want 2 hear anything else.i followed Bigs career so much that i wanted 2 do errthang he said in his music, from drinking cristal to rockn versace.Wat i`m trying 2 say in essence is that i live,breath,sleep,shit hiphop.when i`m writing i`m listenin 2 it 4 inspiration,when i`m wit ma girl, i`m bumpn hiphop,when i`m cookn,clean`n shit i`m listenin 2 it and ask anybody that know me, i`v always got d pod in ma ear bumpn some hardcore underground ish.I dont even want 2 imagine my life without rap music man,i`d probably be tryin 2 pursue d life of a regular 9-5 or sumthn.Even tho i dont listen 2 that nigga(mims), i`m a say that music is ma saviour..............

Niggas say that i`m strange,that i`m on the quiet side/but give me a beat anyday,i`d let u know wats on a nigga mind/

let u feel what i see,give you a clearer insight/rap 2 me is a drug and i`ll be an addict for life..............
kanser

Sat May 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Sh*t as far back as i can remember............i always wanted 2 be a rapper.Ok, i grew up wanting 2 be a doctor but along the line when i discovered rap music(hiphop)thanks 2 d wu back in 93,my life as i knew it changed.i mean i wanted 2 rock timbos and hoodies,fitted caps and cop err`members ish from d late ol dirty 2 d genius.i was still mezmerizesed by wat i was hearing(wu tang clan aint nuttin 2 [email protected]%k wit) till Nas came along wit Illmatic in d early years of 94 and i had errbody in my yr 7 class wanting 2 listen 2 d original New york state of mind.Sh%t i was barely a teen but i was callin my niggaz don,and wanted 2 sip 40z and go 2 block parties.BUT I think my life as i knew it turned upside down when i heard party and bullsh#t from d greatest rapper that eva graced d mic,and i dint want want 2 hear anything else.i followed Bigs career so much that i wanted 2 do errthang he said in his music, from drinking cristal to rockn versace.Wat i`m trying 2 say in essence is that i live,breath,sleep,shit hiphop.when i`m writing i`m listenin 2 it 4 inspiration,when i`m wit ma girl, i`m bumpn hiphop,when i`m cookn,clean`n shit i`m listenin 2 it and ask anybody that know me, i`v always got d pod in ma ear bumpn some hardcore underground ish.I dont even want 2 imagine my life without rap music man,i`d probably be tryin 2 pursue d life of a regular 9-5 or sumthn.Even tho i dont listen 2 that nigga(mims), i`m a say that music is ma saviour..............

Niggas say that i`m strange,that i`m on the quiet side/but give me a beat anyday,i`d let u know wats on a nigga mind/

let u feel what i see,give you a clearer insight/rap 2 me is a drug and i`ll be an addict for life..............
boyblacentinc

Sun May 25, 2008 5:47 pm

good thing homie, when i read ya post i felt ya, goin thru ur lines is some minutes of power shock, in dis part of d world some people are still down wit dis culture called Hip Hop, electrified dis nigga got an emcee state of mind, take bout hip hop u got some syndrome, listen up keep it up, cause i started mine years, from stereo inspiration to mic exhibition, revolution on d words i spit, then d ink from my pen started 2 bleed, hip hop all d way is da script, my homies felt me, now i made d world understand me, but still i consider all dat d begin of dope emcee just on d phase of his rising, d new born star 2 take dat hip hop talk "hip hop is dead" to d grave ground, hip hop remain alive unless i want it 2 be dead, ain't no way dis culture gon' die anyway, real heads like u is cool, stay hip hop and always hip hop

I just couldn't read dis post and not leave something, halla!

HYMEN DOS

a.k.a Tha Lyrical Cure

endwayz

Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:55 pm

like wise me, ma nigger,couldn't just walk away without stopping by to know wetin dey,we all are locked in, seeing no exit sign ,it's universal dud,so at times ,when u use ya lunch money to cop a brand new gino album,then u go to sleep on empty belly,but deep in ya mind you are happy that u bought sth that will fill ya soul much more than any food,then..u will understand what's really happening to you..
  • Information