Modenine Exclusive: Arsenal Anthem

Moderator:Juma4admin

zero

Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:37 pm

http://sharebee.com/cc46ac6f

Fresh Outta da kitchen...enjoy! (arsenal fans would love this)
kyt

Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:05 am

That's wat I'm talking 'bout. Hear that bitches, mode is down with the gooners. BTW that beat is deafening!
BarStool

Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:22 am

Mode said

"Arsenal this, Arsenal that but Arsenal rich!"
Bangin ish and I been bangin this since we drew with AC Milan.

Kyt, look up my last 2 drops on Never Ending Cypha to see my mini-Arsenal shout-outs/wordplay!

This Mode exclusive beats Durella's "Gunner For Life" but it's all good. Tell Formula-1 to beat it like Ferrari!
mr rehd

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:14 pm

i nefa hear the song but being a diehard rehd devil i no fit swallow the insult.how can he?abi im never hear say man u has more history,more fans,more silverware and more money than bicth ass ass-anal.

yall better go seek medical attention from the last trouncing we gave u guys cos its obviously affecting your judgement.
kyt

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:41 pm

[quote name="mr rehd"]i nefa hear the song but being a diehard rehd devil i no fit swallow the insult.how can he?abi im never hear say man u has more history,more fans,more silverware and more money than bicth ass ass-anal.

yall better go seek medical attention from the last trouncing we gave u guys cos its obviously affecting your judgement.[/quote]

50 got more money, awards and plaques on his wall.. That don't make him better than AZ. WTF am I on about :mrgreen:

Deal with it brov. Its 2fingaz in the air for the arsenal!
BarStool

Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:54 pm

Kyt said
"Its 2fingaz in the air for The Arsenal!"
Like we PH people would say "I dey tell you eeeee!"

NOTHING DO US!!!

I troway the ten fingers sef for Arsenal!

Mr Rehd, no let me use vex spit on top Man Utd for the remix o!

All these closet Gunner fans wey go dey gatecrash "Gunners:Check In" sef make dem go open their own o!
endwayz

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:19 am

fuck all this heavy gunners loverz,ac milan re definitely gonn knock u prentenders off d champions league,chelsea is in 4 every trophy dis season,drogba is back,and to nine=brother, u're a lonely traveller wallowing without no direction.... thats what d gunners are.1 blue
zero

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:16 pm

i can c kyt & barstool are core gunners (goners?) from the amount of lip their dishin out...(typical of arsenal fans)...& don't blame y'áll sha...finally, something to take ur mind off saturday's spankin... :mrgreen:
konko

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:05 am

hmmm... this thread's gooner be interesting! :wink:

Big ups modey!!! Gunners for laif!!! :P

mr rhed.....e lee way? 8)
kyt

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:57 pm

[quote name="zero"]i can c kyt & barstool are core gunners (goners?) from the amount of lip their dishin out...(typical of arsenal fans)...& don't blame y'áll sha...finally, something to take ur mind off saturday's spankin... :mrgreen:[/quote]

O boy bone that thing. Like ruff rugged and raw put it: this is how we dey. We like to talk shit. Hence the name :mrgreen:

Its left for y'all to deal with us!

PS: Hearts out to Eduardo!!!
  • Information