WASSUP SENEGAMBIA!!!

Moderator:Juma4admin

Ngoye

Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:51 am

Bon jour,

I visited Senegal in 2001. It was a truly wonderful experience. The only phrase that I remember how to say was ama hales (money is all gone...LOL :lol: )

I'd like to open up lines of communication with someone any one on the other side of the Atlantic with the hope of tracking down some of the friends I made while staying there. I stayed in Dakar at the Sofetel Terranga--and I ate at Ali babas...LOL...I never thought a Hamburger with an egg on it would be any good...LOL...I have so many fond memories.

Another thing about me is that I love hip hop. I am really interested in bridging the gap with my fellow hip hoppers throughout the world. I plan to visit Senagal again one day...next time tho, I'd like to be there putting together/sponsoring some shows. Last time I was there, I didn't get the chance to go to any clubs. I did the whole tourist thing. That was nice and all, but I didn't know you all had such a love for hip hop back then. If I had of known I would have been networking like crazy. I'd love to show you all how we get down over here and I love to see what kind of fire you all bring on the beats and lyrical tip.

THE BLOOD THAT UNITES US IS DEEPER THAN THE WATER THAT SEPERATES US!!!!

Holla
venture

Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:36 pm

Hip Hop Producer looking to link with African MCs for a Exclusive Mix Tape Collab.

get at me:

Contact me or send music (mp3) to:

[email protected]

venture
  • Information